Help needed: Where should I go to in Bulgaria?

thankyou every one inhave got a much better idea now were to go sounds like bulgari is a nice place so i will enjoy it im sure

You could go to Varna too. It's a beautiful ancient citynext to the sea. I've been there for my holidays in 2008 and I really had a great time. If you're planning on going there you should definitely buy museum tickets for the archaeological museum!! The town is full of ancient history and even your kids (if you have any) will have a lot of fun because they offer guided tours in English for children.

Edited by funnyflower

All right, everyone is talking about the area around Bourgas... What I have to say is that Sunny Beach is one of the most noisy and wasted place... it is full of many hotels, discos, restaurants etc. that there is no place with green trees... Also, Sunny Beach is one of the leading destinations in summer and it is always crowded by many stupid teenagers that think only about how to get drunk and wasted... That's my opinion for Sunny Beach...

I can recommend Pomorie and Nessebar, as these places has more things to do there...

When it comes to the proper time for visiting, I think the beginning of Sep is the best time. :)

Pomerie is a god awful place. We went last year on a recomendation from one of the hotel staff. It looked like a war zone and the only thing we found was a salt museum. Woopi doo. Sozopol is lovely though, like a bigger version of nessebar