Can anyone shed any light on this film?

I was talking with a friend about classic horror films. As we discussed Childs Play, I was on about the one with Chucky but apparently there is another film by the same name but different story. Wondered if anyone can shed any light?

Its a black and white film. Its about a family who wake up and find a metal wall built around their house. They couldnt escape. they made a hole in the roof but the metal was there keeping them in. When they tried to dig thru the floor, they kept hitting metal.

Obvioulsy when you google childs play it brings up Chucky. so Im thinking maybe he got the name of the film wrong?

Any help would be greatly received.

Thanks

Sounds like something out of the Twilight Zone or Hammer House of Horror to me. It's not a film i have seen.

Edited by 0742Sheff

Hiya.

Thanks for that. It is Hammer house of horror. Found it on you tube this morning!

sounds like a good film but also very scary i should think, i shall look out for it

i swear i saw this exact thing on a thread months ago, wierd.

Hiya.

Thanks for that. It is Hammer house of horror. Found it on you tube this morning!

I've got the DVD set and don't remember that one musbird....which episode is it?