Cleaning Services - Suede Trainers

does anybody know if there any shops in sheffield that clean suede trainers??

does anybody know if there any shops in sheffield that clean suede trainers??

DIY you lazy git :hihi: suede brush & suede foam

iv tried , got all the stuff but cant get them clean, so hopefully theyl be somewhere i can take them to

iv tried , got all the stuff but cant get them clean, so hopefully theyl be somewhere i can take them to

i hear you can steam them over the kettle:) but never tried it myself so its at your own risk

A bit late now but if you had sprayed them with suede protector when new it helps to keep them clean easier. Before using foam you should brush of all the dirt that you can but again a bit late for that. What colour are they ? Stem cleaning is an option but helps to restore the pile more than actually cleaning them but great on darker coloured ones. do not over wet as stains can come from the liners and once cleaned dry naturally with shoe trees in or stuffed with paper. Do not use newspaper though as the print might come off on them if they are light coloured ones.

Edited by SILLY

Johnsons at Banner Cross clean Ugg boots, so perhaps they would clean suede trainers.