Sea Fishing trip

I'd like to put my name down for this trip too.

If it falls on a week day i'd just need a couple of weeks notice of the date to book the day off at work.

I have transport if anyone needs a lift.

personally i,m not too bothered when we go month wise but a weekend would be preferable for me due to work , also not bothered about going for any specific fish but from experiance years ago it would be nice to catch something but it seems to be coming along now ,thanks mart . Also are we talking about this being all done it one day or having to go over the night before ? ie what times do the boats set sail

Hi G, (thanks for the PM)

I am willing to do what I can to make this happen. I guess it makes sense to have one person arranging things. That does not mean I am in charge-we are all equals here. I will go with the flow. I will propose what I feel is sensible & reasonable. However, if it does not feel right for any of you, simply speak up tell me-I’m fine with that.

My idea is to go on a Sat or Sun (as some are working in the week). Yes, I was expecting everything to be done in one day, but I am flexible if you want to do it differently to that.

I have requested a land line number from the boat owners to discuss the details. I don’t mind email exchanges but as you can see from previous emails the communication is not too clear. There IS a mobile number but I am PAYG not contract phone. I need to ask the following.

Exact location.

Boat times

Check availability of day/date

Anything else that I have not mentioned that you wish to know?

Mart I have been on the boat from Grimsby not all that good not many fish caught .

Sea otter from Whitby is a good boat good skipper plenty of fish go on Whitby sea anglers website his number is on there.

Cheers chris.

Hi G, (thanks for the PM)

I am willing to do what I can to make this happen. I guess it makes sense to have one person arranging things. That does not mean I am in charge-we are all equals here. I will go with the flow. I will propose what I feel is sensible & reasonable. However, if it does not feel right for any of you, simply speak up tell me-I’m fine with that.

My idea is to go on a Sat or Sun (as some are working in the week). Yes, I was expecting everything to be done in one day, but I am flexible if you want to do it differently to that.

I have requested a land line number from the boat owners to discuss the details. I don’t mind email exchanges but as you can see from previous emails the communication is not too clear. There IS a mobile number but I am PAYG not contract phone. I need to ask the following.

Exact location.

Boat times

Check availability of day/date

Anything else that I have not mentioned that you wish to know?

I think the first thing we need to sort is what day is best for everybody , myself i,d say sunday as most people don,t work then and it doesn,t clash with football ( got a season ticket ) what does everybody else who,s on about going think ?

Sunday is fine by me,just a few of other questions to ask the skipper Mart,

Whats the full price for the day?

Do we need tackle?

Does the price include bait ?

Can anyone else think of anything ?

I forgot to say i also have transport to get us there.

Edited by Mr Pops

Mart I have been on the boat from Grimsby not all that good not many fish caught .

Sea otter from Whitby is a good boat good skipper plenty of fish go on Whitby sea anglers website his number is on there.

Cheers chris.

ok Chris thanks.we`ll check that one out for the short list.

What was the name of the boat from Grimsby that you refer to as not being good?

Mr. Pops-please see post No 34 in ref to cost, bait & tackle.Thanks.

ok Chris thanks.we`ll check that one out for the short list.

What was the name of the boat from Grimsby that you refer to as not being good?

Boats called predator

Mr. Pops-please see post No 34 in ref to cost, bait & tackle.Thanks.

Yeh say that,but i thought you had doubts about this guy,i thought you were trying someone else.

Best thing to do mart is find a date that suits, book it and meet up for a meeting somewhere.then take it from there.

If it turns out rubbish so be it,at least we give it a go.(theres always the pub)

ill keep watching this thread as i may also be interested depending on date cost etc