Sea Fishing trip

i went fishing a couple days ago in grimsby was a great trip, caught alot of Mackeral and Whiting. i managed to catch a couple of decent size codling.

i would definately reccomend it and if your not used to the sea you will probably get sea sick as i did.

Kevje,

Let me know when you are going again to Grimsby-i`m interested.

(I have 3 lead jiggers)

Edited by mart

i went fishing a couple days ago in grimsby was a great trip, caught alot of Mackeral and Whiting. i managed to catch a couple of decent size codling.

i would definately reccomend it and if your not used to the sea you will probably get sea sick as i did.

Any more info on this please ? ie set off times , cost etc ?

I am still up for this. I don`t have any details. If anyone knows Kevje let him know that there a couple of peeps interested please.

Woody, if you wish to exchange contact details in respect of this Grimsby idea please PM me and i`ll provide my number, Mart.

Kevje,

Let me know when you are going again to Grimsby-i`m interested.

(I have 3 lead jiggers)

Me too i would also love to go,matbe we could get a small forum team to meet up for sea fishing ?

I am still awaiting some contact on here from kevje, and the Grimsby idea.

In the mean time, i was just about to watch the music vid with Ricky Martin & the "sex on legs" Christine Aguilera, when an advert poppped up. The advert reminded me to pop back here and check the thread.

Check the advert out here (oh, and enjoy the vid) ;)

Edited by mart

kevje aint been on here since 15/08/11 if he gets in touch with a view to go to Grimsby,can you give me a shout Mart.

Thanks

Hello Mr Pops, yes I will certainly do that. (Thank you for hanging in there with the sea fishing interest) In fact, having waited for things to move to no avail, I think it is now appropriate for me to put a plan of action together, otherwise nothing is going to happen.

I feel that you, iamwoody, and myself are interested in the idea enough for me to start the ball rolling. Give me until the weekend to make my own enquiries about Grimsby. I will come back to this thread with my findings by Sunday night.

All I ask of you (and anyone else) is that we all say what we mean, and mean what we say about the idea. I don’t want to spend time & effort only to find people coming up with excuses of why they cannot go ahead at the last minute. I am very flexible but do not like being messed about

When I come back here, if my findings are positive, I will begin adding names to the thread (which I can edit accordingly), and will provide my phone contact details etc.

Hello Mr Pops, yes I will certainly do that. (Thank you for hanging in there with the sea fishing interest) In fact, having waited for things to move to no avail, I think it is now appropriate for me to put a plan of action together, otherwise nothing is going to happen.

I feel that you, iamwoody, and myself are interested in the idea enough for me to start the ball rolling. Give me until the weekend to make my own enquiries about Grimsby. I will come back to this thread with my findings by Sunday night.

All I ask of you (and anyone else) is that we all say what we mean, and mean what we say about the idea. I don’t want to spend time & effort only to find people coming up with excuses of why they cannot go ahead at the last minute. I am very flexible but do not like being messed about

When I come back here, if my findings are positive, I will begin adding names to the thread (which I can edit accordingly), and will provide my phone contact details etc.

Nice one , thank you

Nice one , thank you

You are very welcome.

Cool,yes i know what your saying mart,i wont let you down matey.

Ive not been for 15yrs or so,i was sick all trip,but i would love to try it again.

looking forward to meeting new friends.

let me know if you need any help organising.

On sunday my bloke and son and a load of mates went sea fishing at Whitby on a boat called never can tell a , avoid at all costs. The skipper was a right nasty article and spoiled the day. When the deposit was paid 2 months ago it was advertised as tackle and bait provided yet when they all got there they had to go and buy lead weights , bait etc... From the tackle shop cos the man refused point blank to let them have any . Then he said that the deposit was 20pound short and demanded another 20pound. He was right reluctant to show anybody how to gut fish or anything. After been on quite a few trips that right spoiled the day for some of them :( no need for misery guts is there