Sewage leak in Woodseats

My elderly aunt had a sewage leak. This happened 3 times when the snow was down early this year. Sewage came up through her outside grate and all over her path. Yorkshire Water sent her a bunch of flowers. However, just after these events she developed a throat and stomach infection that she can't shake, she is 90 years old. Has anyone else been affected by a sewage leak in Woodseats and if so did you do anything about it with Yorkshire Water?

Pleased she got something out of Yorkshire Water. We have been battling for nine years to get action from them. Not holding our breath though.

Pleased she got something out of Yorkshire Water. We have been battling for nine years to get action from them. Not holding our breath though.

Holding your breath might be a good thing if its a sewerage problem you have....

My elderly aunt had a sewage leak. This happened 3 times when the snow was down early this year. Sewage came up through her outside grate and all over her path. Yorkshire Water sent her a bunch of flowers. However, just after these events she developed a throat and stomach infection that she can't shake, she is 90 years old. Has anyone else been affected by a sewage leak in Woodseats and if so did you do anything about it with Yorkshire Water?

Has she been to the Dr's and had samples tested?

Her bloodwork is clear, however now she is down for more testing. The link may be tenuous at best, she should have followed everything up straight away, however the flowers they sent flattered her, made her think she mattered. That's why I was looking for anyone else on here that had been made ill from the same incidents.

That's a good idea, mind the next door flogged the house so they will be new on one side..I will get on it.

Would in be possible to say where abouts in Woodseats

The road that runs up the hill by tesco