Fantastic Wedding Deal Next Week

this seems like it has helped quite a few people on here. Now let the madness begin of getting everything else sorted!

wish you all the best!

I wonder if we ask snoopjiggy really nicely he could get us some fantastic deals on everything else weddingy??? :help::love::love::hihi:

What else would you like and I can work my magic!!!

the website is down and I will be booking in 2 days... argh!

Lol, don't panic, we are just updating!

What else would you like and I can work my magic!!!

Ooooh er everything lol, photos, flowers, cars, suits, other decorations!! Is there anything I've forgotten?? Think you'll get the idea lol

:help::D

xxxxxxx

Edited by dizzybird77
Remembered some more lol

I am after:

Cake maker (CHEAP!)

Car (one journey only!)

and may well possibly be after photos if the lady I have cant adapt to my new plans... eeeek! x

I have 26 vouchers if any one is interested,i receved them from Best Western CUTLERS Hotel,I think it could be the same offer.Its an all inclusive wedding package for £2,500.00 and there is £75.00 off with these vouchers

It includes 40 Guests for wedding breakfast +80 Guests for evening reception

Dedicated wedding co-ordinator,

Room Hire,

Red and White wine on arrival,

White table linen,

A glass of wine with meal

Sparkling wine for toast

These are valid till spring 2012 they were given me as an incentive to benefit both businesses as I make wedding outfits ect,If any one would like one I would be happy to send them one,obviously the bookings are subject to availability but its a great offer.

Edited by veronica0
Too many spaces

I have 26 vouchers if any one is interested,i receved them from Best Western CUTLERS Hotel,I think it could be the same offer.Its an all inclusive wedding package for £2,500.00 and there is £75.00 off with these vouchers

It includes 40 Guests for wedding breakfast +80 Guests for evening reception

Dedicated wedding co-ordinator,

Room Hire,

Red and White wine on arrival,

White table linen,

A glass of wine with meal

Sparkling wine for toast

These are valid till spring 2012 they were given me as an incentive to benefit both businesses as I make wedding outfits ect,If any one would like one I would be happy to send them one,obviously the bookings are subject to availability but its a great offer.

Only £75 off of £2500? Not the best deal but maybe someone can make use I suppose x

I need so many things.. I just have to find them and order them and the cheaper the better as not enough time ot save loads now lol

Mine too... I still need to confirm and pay but if all goes well then I'll be pleased as a lot of my wedding troubles will have been solved in one fell swoop!!! (IE the too-early wedding, the huge gap, the lack of meal for guests, or lack of any sort of drink for them that is 'free', the travelling to more than one place).... my god I hope I get this booked!

Mine too... I still need to confirm and pay but if all goes well then I'll be pleased as a lot of my wedding troubles will have been solved in one fell swoop!!! (IE the too-early wedding, the huge gap, the lack of meal for guests, or lack of any sort of drink for them that is 'free', the travelling to more than one place).... my god I hope I get this booked!

Fingers crossed for you hun xxx