Best place for stairs carpet

I need to find the cheapest place for a carpet and fitting. Its a stairs carpet and abit of a landing. Anyone know where to go? Its getting to the point i cant even vac the carpet cos the hoover rips it up.

Rick

I need to find the cheapest place for a carpet and fitting. Its a stairs carpet and abit of a landing. Anyone know where to go? Its getting to the point i cant even vac the carpet cos the hoover rips it up.

Rick

Is that because it is a "cheap" carpet? I think when people ask for "cheapest" then they are looking for trouble. Cheap is what you will get.

Glenmill on Spital Hill have always been great.

Used balfours many times,good suppliers and helpful fitters.

ive just used allied carpets http://www.unitedcarpetsandbeds.com/ , really good price and quality service, was cheaper than i thought so instead of having one room done, had the stairs done too :)

see mike at designer contracts carpet sale.you will NOT get cheaper.It is all top quality .its on freshwaters ind est at clay cross chesterfield.i work out of there and buy them too!!he will recomend a fitter as well.

just used Balfour carpets to do an attic (5ft x 5.5ft), a landing and two sets of stairs. with fitting and underlay it cost £900.