Free handyman service?

Does anyone know of any free handyman services or something very cheap? I have a number of things that need doing around my house but money is very tight and I'm short of options.

Thanks

we dont work for free but we are trustworthy reliable and honest,

do you mind me asking how old you are? the reason for this is if by any chance you are a pensioner, Age concern may be able to help.

Ime not trying to infer anything but it may help if you can tell why you can not do it your self? there is help for genuine people

Does anyone know of any free handyman services or something very cheap? I have a number of things that need doing around my house but money is very tight and I'm short of options.

Thanks

What work are you wanting doing?

G

Thanks

PM Shefflad - he will give you a geniune quote

Stick an ad in the sheffield jobs section for what you want doing, by post 9 the price will have dropped from £300 from a pro to a tenner though you may have to wait for the lad who offered to do it for a tenner to finish his jail time. ;)

:hihi::hihi:

No I'm not a pensioner but I am no good at DIY. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any free or cheap help. I have posted an add on here so I'll see how the quotes go.

Yes, we are all queueing up to work for free on here.

Would you like all the materials for free aswell?

If you find someone can you also ask them if they'll underseal my van for free. :hihi:

is he the "GENREAL" handyman?