Sharrow Pie Experiment

Has anyone else seen the new shop/cafe/meeting place on London Road that is giving out free pie, tea and coffee?

The idea is to call in for pie and meet and chat to people from the Sharrow community, it's hoped it will make people feel more connected.

Has anyone been in and sampled any pie?

That sounds amazing!

I saw it but didn't know that was what it was. I know that there's a film screening on there (plus free stuff) on the 25th, run by the Creative Action Network.. going to give it a go!

Has anyone else seen the new shop/cafe/meeting place on London Road that is giving out free pie, tea and coffee?

The idea is to call in for pie and meet and chat to people from the Sharrow community, it's hoped it will make people feel more connected.

Has anyone been in and sampled any pie?

Sounds great. Do they deliver?:)

Sounds great. Do they deliver?:)

I doubt it. They probably do steak and kidney though! (sorry, not funny, but it had to be done!)

I've been wondering about this place on and off since I first went past and am curious about it too-I'd like to hear about other people's experience of calling in, it sounds like a really good idea!

I might go and take a few free pies for my tea. No chance I'm hanging around for a "chat" with anyone though.

i love pie i do

That sounds amazing!

I saw it but didn't know that was what it was. I know that there's a film screening on there (plus free stuff) on the 25th, run by the Creative Action Network.. going to give it a go!

Hello! thanks for your interest... we are the Sharrow Pie! :) We're having a party come in and say hello :)

There's non left.Someone ate all the pies!

Was Prescott visiting Sheffield?

i love pie i do

Mmmmmmm, pie.