What do you think of pat condell?

Funny. I like a good bit of satire and I don't like Islam.

He also lays into Christians as well. Top man.

He also lays into Christians as well. Top man.

yep he does, cool eh?

89 video's quite a mass debater

Some really good points in multicultural britan

The video posted in your initial post where he talks of about bin laden is strange as he has made the connection of OBL and 9/11 yet the FBI have stated they have no proof, unless pat has some.

To be fair though Bin Laden claimed himself that he was responsible for 11/9. As such its hardly far fetched to make that connection at all.

Some really good points in multicultural britan

His video on multiculturism associates islam and multiculturism as though they are intwined but that's not the case.

Multiculturism is far more than that.

I like him. Yes he is brash, sometimes goes a bit too far, but all in all, he's pretty much on the money and just saying what lots of other people are thinking but dare not say.

Hasn't this thread been done before though (previous thread prob closed)?

To be fair though Bin Laden claimed himself that he was responsible for 11/9. As such its hardly far fetched to make that connection at all.

Probably taking the glory ;)

Probably taking the glory ;)

either way, it makes your critisicm of the video a little silly, especially when the phrase he used was 'self confessed mass murderer'.

As for me, I think he's a calculating troll, and his ridiculous hyperbole is well designed to get him lots and lots of views. How can anyone take a man who says things like 'Islam is at war with America' without a hint of irony seriously?