Electrician needed

Cheers steve

Hope your well mate

I saw you in firthpark the other day but you missed me

Thanks again

Buza

Are quotes free mate? I need a boiler wiring up, a wire for a saniflow and four sockets installing (for a kitchen basically).

Thanks

Are quotes free mate? I need a boiler wiring up, a wire for a saniflow and four sockets installing (for a kitchen basically).

Thanks

Yes mate

I would have to pop round to take a look

Thanks

Matt

Edited by buza

How do you plan to sign the job off.

Regards Dean.

Thats what i was thinking.... :/

Thanks

http://www.dkelectricalquotes.co.uk

Hi

Happy to quote only if buzza cant help you.

Regards Dean.

Hi guys. Long shot here as I'm desperate. A couple of years back a very nice mid thirties sparky did me my work in response to my post on here - one of you guys that responded. Long story short I have lost the part p thing and am happy to pay to replace it but I can't recall who did it. I can remember the guy well - slim, mid length indie hair and a big love for old school volkswagons. Is this any of you guys at all or do you recognize the sparky? I'd really appreciate the help as I'm in such a nightmare predicament here with it ( I need it to renew my lease and no one who didn't install it will cert it )

I have now figured out the company info - MS Electrical. Mark Smith on 0114 231 6107. I can't seem to get hold of him though. Does anyone know if he still operates on here as I really need this cert?