Has anyone else had their blue box (for recycling card and paper) stolen? Ours went 'missing' early last week from outside the house on the collection day in the S35 area.

Also rang the council last Thursday to ask for a replacement but it's still not here!

If you don't have a blue box, then in the future you will end up with a criminal record and end up with a fine.

Not good

We've had two go missing. the council have replaced them both times.

We've had two go missing. the council have replaced them both times.

We've had it happen before when it was the blue bins for paper, they also emptied it into the garden so there was paper, card and shredded paper all over :roll: very annoying!

If you don't have a blue box, then in the future you will end up with a criminal record and end up with a fine.

Not good

How witty...

Has anyone else had their blue box (for recycling card and paper) stolen? Ours went 'missing' early last week from outside the house on the collection day in the S35 area.

Also rang the council last Thursday to ask for a replacement but it's still not here!

Our cat lives in ours:hihi:

They make nice toy boxes, and don't forget the afro sized shower cap.

You don't live at number 39 do you? There was a stray blue box on out road in S35 on Tuesday, with the number 39 on it. There *is* no 39 on our road! I think it's the local kids on their way home from school, just moving them about!

Hmm if I was a fraudster (which I'm not) I'd love people to put all their personal documents on the road side in a conveniently sized container to peruse at my leisure....

Saw this coming as soon as they were delivered, at least blue bins were a little less convenient to chuck in the boot of a car.

gotta couple blue boxes for sale

lol lol

Hmm if I was a fraudster (which I'm not) I'd love people to put all their personal documents on the road side in a conveniently sized container to peruse at my leisure....

Saw this coming as soon as they were delivered, at least blue bins were a little less convenient to chuck in the boot of a car.

Luckily there wasn't any confidential stuff in it just cereal boxes etc but yes it's a problem.

You don't live at number 39 do you? There was a stray blue box on out road in S35 on Tuesday, with the number 39 on it. There *is* no 39 on our road! I think it's the local kids on their way home from school, just moving them about!

No unfortunately not!