Where can I get 10000 Dead, whole, dry, unfluffy wasps from?

the british gerroffme wasp is nothing more than a small parasite with annoying tendencies with little or no intelligence..as you say it spends most of its life around beer gardens and m"kays scottish strawberry jam jars,its of very little threat to area 51 and a half....

climate change is attracting lots of foreign visitors to our shores,as is the weak pound, japanese hogweed and american crayfish are terrorising our rivers and lakes,giant spiders are becoming more common,huge rats becoming more resistant to poison,the list is endless (more info can be obtained in the tap room of sheff lane top wmc costing little more than the customary pint) ...

back to the mexican dandy wasp.its been reported in the mexican daily star that swarms have been seen snorkelling around the gulf of mexico pestering locals and holiday makers alike, giving them a painful nip in the buttock..bars in mexico have had to remove all seating, leaving standing room only.

ok, is this waspish behaviour just a bit of fun, or is it more sinister, could it be a training excercise to enable them to hitch a ride on the gulf stream up to the west coast of scotland where they could stealthily disembark at killmarnock..having completed the first part of their mission what next..

they could set about wiping out the midge population building up there strength and resources for the next phase,they will then mobilise and proceed south moving ever closer to area 51 and a half. during there journey they will be having fun,mating that sort of thing ooo err..by the time they reach area 51 and a half there numbers will have increased to biblical proportions..

dont forget there allies, the african mugabee locust and the german u wasp may also get involved..its a scenario that could happen,so im telling alcoblog to remain vigilant at all times.

:o

Ooo... err!

I'm just off to Wilko then to stock up on a few cans of this just in case... :help:

good thinking,better to be safe than sorry.post some to area 51 and a half.

---------- Post added 12-11-2016 at 18:48 ----------

I dare"nt tell you about the spanish senorita bird.

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 11:03 ----------

new developments on my wasp invasion theory...went outside this morning and found 8 of the critters,wearing what appears to be victorian swimsuits..frollicking and blatantly cavorting in my water butt..seems they have a fixation with butts..are they closing in on area 51 and a half.???

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 11:31 ----------

good thinking,better to be safe than sorry.post some to area 51 and a half.

---------- Post added 12-11-2016 at 18:48 ----------

I dare"nt tell you about the spanish senorita bird.

---------- Post added 14-11-2016 at 11:03 ----------

new developments on my wasp invasion theory...went outside this morning and found 8 of the critters,wearing what appears to be victorian swimsuits..frollicking and blatantly cavorting in my water butt..seems they have a fixation with butts..are they closing in on area 51 and a half.???

Alcoblog started this thread in 2011, so I started to collect diligently his 10,000 wasps (being a helpful kinda guy) after 8 yrs I have managed to achieve the target.. Trouble is Alco seems to have disappeared , and I now have 100 boxes, each containing 100 well preserved wasps.

Their stacked up in my spare bedroom, and I need the space..has anybody any suggestions as what to do with them..

Doe"s anybody know if they are edible, Fish Chips and Mushy wasps sounds about right, I could even mail a few to Francy.

If anybody wants them, they can collect them free of charge, bearing in mind that they could become a valuable asset.. You see after a bit of research, I have found out that our native wasp is under threat of extinction from TURKISH WASPS..They are hitching rides to the UK in returning holidaymakers suitcases..Loads have been found in the Longley area, I found one in my garage where he had made a delightful nest out of flower petals, I took a photo of him and sent it to the National wasp unit, where they confirmed it was indeed a TURKISH WASP, identified by the Fez it was wearing, now all hell has broken loose, its called a Osmia Avosetta.. The MOD have been informed, and as a result Apache attack choppers are being warmed up, they are priming cruise missiles on our Polaris subs, and the SAS is locked, loaded, and ready to kick some wasps bums, are shoot em in the Fez...

Swat teams (aptly named) are now monitoring the Longley area in a race against time to find the invading wasps, there are capture or kill orders in place because it"s said this wasp could wipe out our indigenous wasps, they also said that soon they could reproduce, and swarms of the dam things would be opening Turkish barber shops and Turkish restaurants .

So my unwanted wasps could become very valuable in the future, the fate of wasp kind could be in your hands.

You daft aypeth.      

.....   and no thanks,  I think I'll stick to my mushy peas.         🤣

Do you know that Alcoblog once came to one of our SF meets. He was as comical in real life as he was on here, but unfortunately we never saw him again.! 

Still blogging maybe with a shot of alcohol, or he could be on FB

Just had an E-Mail from.

THE KUSHIHARA WASP SOCIETY.

RE.   THE KUSHIHARA WASP FESTIVAL.

In central Japan some people go wasp hunting, in summer they search for the Yellow Jacket wasp in the forest.

These wasps are the favourite food of the rural people in the South Eastern part of Gifu Perfecture.

Harvesting reaches a climax in November,  what you do is, deep fry the wasps, sprinkle a little salt on top of them, and you have yourself a crispy, adventurous snack.. it is also said that one of the benefits of this meal is great sexual endurance..

I shall now be having Crunchy nut wasp for breakfast, waspberry jam sandwiches for dinner, and a whoppish pie for tea.

I have a limited number of spare box's for sale, first come first served, would make an ideal Xmas present for your partner.

Has anyone heard from Alcoblog lately? I would like to get in touch with him 

On 25/10/2019 at 19:46, denlin said:

Has anyone heard from Alcoblog lately? I would like to get in touch with him 

I’ve messaged him on fb but had no reply

We shall sting on the beaches,

We shall sting on the landing grounds,

We shall sting in the fields and on the streets,

We shall sting in the hills,

We shall never surrender.

A little known fact is that an elite squadron of Churchillian Gerroffmee wasps was trained by British Forces to go behind enemy lines and attack German soldiers, this was carried out with spectacular success..

One story has it that while Adolph Hitler was making love to Eva Braun at the Bergoff, a swarm of wasps attacked him, repeatedly stinging him in the buttocks.

Eva was reported to declare afterwards, Iv'e never enjoyed sex as much.

To commemorate this fearless band of wasp warriors, I'm going to ask Francy to knit me 1000 micro yellow striped battle uniforms.

I shall then dress my surplus wasps in them and offer them as a an ideal (if not unusual) Xmas present for anyone interested in World War 2 exploits.

Each wasp will be sold in a nice presentation gift box, with a letter of authentication , and the words Lest We Forget.