Israel's blockade of Gaza is cracking

It's funny how the vast Zionist media machine can mould the minds of people like calipo and baseman into thinking that there was a vast miggration of brown Jews from the middle east into Europe who then mixed with the locals !

It's funny how the Zionist machine attempts to change world history or to hide key facts such as

Ashkenazi Jews are converts to the faith, FACT

No callipo if I am too belive your version of history I must assume the europen Ashkenazi Jews were once Jewish converted and then reconverted !

No my friend every one who had studied history knows that all the Askenazi europen Jews we find around the world are Jewish converts !

I will make this real easy for you to digest !

1. Are Askenazi Jews decendants from the khazar empire ?

2. Did the khazar empire convert to judaism ?

Both correct answers are YES

If you say no , please explain why ,

I think It's all a conspricy.

It's funny how the vast Zionist media machine can mould the minds of people like calipo and baseman into thinking that there was a vast miggration of brown Jews from the middle east into Europe who then mixed with the locals !

It's funny how the Zionist machine attempts to change world history or to hide key facts such as

Whjat is a Zionist? I keep asking you.

My bold= No definately a conspiricy.

And you'll work them? Or will you be as bad as you claim the Israelis are?.

I could never be as bad as them :D

to be honest i dont care too much for the middle east problem

however, white european askenazi jews who make up the majority of the settlers/occupiers have no right over the deserts of the middle east .

askenazi jews are European converts!

their ancestry is European!

Why does it matter where they came from, Israel is now their country.

Edited by andikay

If the Jewish peoples had not suffered centuries of discrimination throughout Europe then history might have turned out differently.

Millions left Europe particularly eastern Europe for America and Canada to escape the pogroms

Europe wrote the history of the Jewish race for the better part of a thousand years

I could never be as bad as them :D

But you like the terrorists of Hamas who use suicide bombs deliberately tageting civillians.

You idolise terrorists who attack school busses.

You support terrorists who fire unguided missiles indiscriminately into residential districts from back gardens of their own residential districts.

You accept Hamas using their own children and womenfolk as human shields.

You accept Hamas/palestinians placing luxury goods against none profit making essential needs.

Yes you're a very well balanced person I can see why you support hammas.

If the Jewish peoples had not suffered centuries of discrimination throughout Europe then history might have turned out differently.

Millions left Europe particularly eastern Europe for America and Canada to escape the pogroms

Europe wrote the history of the Jewish race for the better part of a thousand years

Exactly not only under the Nazis but under the Soviets as well.

Exactly not only under the Nazis but under the Soviets as well.

Some Jews actually rose to high ranks in the Soviet herarchy but many, many more ended up in the Gulags.

The Russian attitude to Jews was shown in the movie "Defiance" if you ever saw it

The Holocausrt was the culmination of centuries of persecution all over Europe so it's not surprsing that after WW2 those who were lucky enough to survive wanted to get the hell away from Europe and find a land of their own or emigrate to North America where they were less discriminated against

But you like the terrorists of Hamas who use suicide bombs deliberately tageting civillians.

You idolise terrorists who attack school busses.

You support terrorists who fire unguided missiles indiscriminately into residential districts from back gardens of their own residential districts.

You accept Hamas using their own children and womenfolk as human shields.

You accept Hamas/palestinians placing luxury goods against none profit making essential needs.

Yes you're a very well balanced person I can see why you support hammas.

Do i ? :huh:

look mate you haven't got a clue. Jews have been living CONTINUOUSLY on the land for a period of 3,300 years and all forms of the Jewish diaspora, Ashkenazi Sephardi, or whatever, have looked to Jerusalem as the center of the culture for millenia. You haven't got the slightest idea about Jewish history at all, you've made not the slightest attempt to look into it objectively and you should just shut up about it, because you only serve to embarrass yourself.

you're also doing the Palestinian case on the modern Israel/Palestine issue no favours with your inoherent ramblings.

I could not agree more , ( raise your glance to the above post of mine )

Indeed Jews have been living peacefully inside jeruselum since before roman times ,

However ( please get this into your head as I do NOT whant to sound repetative )

Ashkenazi Jews are European converts

From kharzarian decent !