Israel's blockade of Gaza is cracking

this guy is thick as two short planks if he really does think that. Living standards are considerably higher in Gaza than they are in Egypt, even notwithstanding that Gaza is currently governed by a bunch of maniacial and violent religous nutjobs.

like I've always said, the anti-Israel crowd don't care about the Arabs at all. They don't want to see any benefit accruing to Arabs in the form of the kind of political freedoms that Arab citizens of Israel now take for granted, seeing as they've had them for sixty years. All they really care about is hating Israel, and the Jews.

1: its not just about living standards its about control, would you like the french stopping ships etc reaching us in the channel?

2: i sure as hell aint anti israel so dont insinuate i am, i dont like certain oppressive actions they commit.

1: its not just about living standards its about control, would you like the french stopping ships etc reaching us in the channel?.

now don't be silly. If we had been rocketing France on a daily basis for years, with rockets supplied by the Irish or the Danes, they'd be perfectly within their rights and within international law to set up a blockade to stop us getting our hands on more rockets.

If any other country was treating their neighbours the way Israel treats the Palestinians there would be an outcry. Israel only gets away with it because of it's relationship with USA and they turn a blind eye because of the high jewish population.

of course it's not good, but that's exactly what the anti-Israel crowd wants. They want Arabs to die, though only when they can blame Israel for it. When they can't blame Israel for it, they couldn't care less about any Arabs. That's why there's this deafening silence from them even though Syria is killing dozens of Arabs every day.

the syrians are premier league when it comes to killing arabs....and nobody cares....bet israel gets blamed for all the violence in syria....

If any other country was treating their neighbours the way Israel treats the Palestinians there would be an outcry. Israel only gets away with it because of it's relationship with USA and they turn a blind eye because of the high jewish population.

A blinkered view to say the least. Every US President for the past 50 years has been trying to get Israel and Palestine to sign a peace accord. Jimmy Carter almost achieved it until Yasssar Arafat walked away from the deal.

Since then Hamas has been stirring up troubles in Lebanon with the backing of Syria and is doing the same thing with the Palestinians.

Let's get one thing straight. Hamas have no intention of ever being part of any peace agreement with Israel, never have and never will. Their stated goal is to destroy the country and until the Palestinians smarten up and realise this the conflict will go on.

Just a hunch but is it because they're muzzos hell bent on world domination?

My Bold=

There are non muslims (Kafir) who also hate Israel. :roll:

But of course with your Westernerphobe anti Israel rant you choose to ignore the fact that the Soviets poured more arms into the Arab states that surround Israel for over 50 years.

You should take a more balanced view, the reason the Arab leaders both political and religious don't like Israel is that they show the Arab world just how far backwards in time they've been kept in the name of Allah.

But of course with your Westernerphobe anti Israel rant you choose to ignore the fact that the Soviets poured more arms into the Arab states that surround Israel for over 50 years.

You should take a more balanced view, the reason the Arab leaders both political and religious don't like Israel is that they show the Arab world just how far backwards in time they've been kept in the name of Allah.

What a load of twaddle, if i came and kicked you out of your house saying it was on promised land belonging to my people etc etc i'm sure you wouldn't walk away without a fight which is what the Palestinians battle is all about.

You are the one who is backward thinking with your old school bigoted ways. :roll:

What a load of twaddle, if i came and kicked you out of your house saying it was on promised land belonging to my people etc etc i'm sure you wouldn't walk away without a fight which is what the Palestinians battle is all about.

You are the one who is backward thinking with your old school bigoted ways. :roll:

Yet more twaddle, the land was not truly occupied by anyone other the the jewish settlers, the tribes were nomadic for the most part, look at Libya where Gadaffi is negotiating with various tribes which are typical of the arab culture.

All the Israelis did was to reclaim their rightful homeland.

Just a hunch but is it because they're muzzos hell bent on world domination?

Riding their camels to the "Mother of all battles" shouting Ali Snack Bar.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

It's just the same old 'Westernerphobes' who support the real terrorists who don't like Israel because she shows them up for what they are.

Israel murders over 1400 Palestinians over 22 days (Gaza 2008/9), of which 400 were children, and you don't regard that as terrorism ?

Your shameful defense of Israeli war crimes makes even the most callous individual sick.

Edited by CXC3000

Meanwhile continue argueing about whos right and whos wrong while Palestinian children are dying of hunger and illness and the Israelis refuse to let help through. I dont hate jews or arabs but theres no denying theres a great injustice happening and no-one is helping the Palestinians.