send it to..........

Prisoner Location Service

PO Box 2152

Birmingham

B15 1SD

Fax: 0121 626 3474

Email: [email protected]

Hope this helps.

My latest post is now the only way to find a prisoner in the system.

why does it take 7 people to tell him/her doncaster :loopy:

there's 3 prisons in doncaster 1 which is just a remand prison they don't do their sentence there then there's lindholme and moorlands next to each other both of them are cat A prisons ranby is in retford or near there and that's a cat C most prisoners go to somewhere like that just before release and even though its a cat C security is tighter there than at moorlands and lindholme.

there's 3 prisons in doncaster 1 which is just a remand prison they don't do their sentence there then there's lindholme and moorlands next to each other both of them are cat A prisons ranby is in retford or near there and that's a cat C most prisoners go to somewhere like that just before release and even though its a cat C security is tighter there than at moorlands and lindholme.

sadly most of that information is in fact not true

Doncaster ( Doncatraz) is the cat B 'local Prison' for S Yorks

Moorlands Closed is cat C

Moorlands Open is cat D open

Lindholme is Cat C

Ranby is Cat C

this information comes from http://www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk/prisoninformation/locateaprison/

From Sheffield Crown Court...the prisoner will go to HMP/YOI Doncaster....which is a holding prison whilst the system finds the right suitable placement. The prisoner may only be at HMP/YOI Doncaster for a few weeks before being shipped out to where they will serve their sentence.

if it was left to people like KEN CLARKE he would get a slap on the wrist and told to go home and not be a silly boy again

If someone gets 4 years at sheffield crown court does anyone know what prison they would go to?They're not a young offender.Thanks

Unless it was a very close friend or family member I do not suggest you get in touch with them. People often come out of prison a different person from the one who goes in.

On the inside people make "deals" with other cons to get by. sometimes it will executing a plan on the outside when they get released.

I know this because my friends dad was a prison warden for years.

Also in some circles going to prison is sadly a right of passage and leads on to worse things.

I'm not saying all people are like this. Some people just make mistakes or get in with the wrong crowd.

A lad who my friends dad knew killed himself the day after his release as he felt he couldnt cope with life on the outside.

See how it goes when they come out and take it from there?:cool: