My first Spray tan

Morning everyone,

Has anyone got any tips in terms of me getting my first ever spray tan done?

for example: I have already caught the sun on my arms and worry that it wont be even?

Also: do i have to make sure i have exfoliated loads too?

Am I gonna come out orange?

Help! Never had one before and I've won it in a raffle!:)

Lol

Thanks All

Jan

I've just booked one as well and I was worried about going orange.

I have been told to moisturise everyday for at least a week before hand, that's all the advice I have so far. I got mine as a deal on groupon lol

A lot of them wash off after 1 day now, so don't worry too much if you turn orange :hihi:

thanks all, i rang the salon yesterday and they advise to heavily moisturise the day before and make sure you have exfoliated.

Ive heard they only last 5 days though:?!

Ive not had a spray tan, but everyone has seen someone looking rather orange and realised they had either been tango'd or had a spray tan, if you follow advice from the salon you should be safe- and on the other hand if not stock up on food and call in sick for work for a few days! :)

i had one done few weeks ago. did everything i needed to before hand and oh my god never again. i looked good for one day then it went all horrible and just weird i cant explain it. i wouldn't recommend anyone having them im sticking to fake tanning myself it looks alot better for alot longer for alot cheaper too

Exfoliate loads, it'll be a lot more even that way, and moisturise as much as possible too.

I believe in spray tan which you can get at beauty salon. It’s safe and results are good. My sister has already prepared for summer season. She did it at tanning Croydon beauty salon. Her tan looks natural. Now she persuades me to try

Hi, I am a beauty therapist who offers spray tans. I use Fake Bake and this gives a natural glow. You can build it up as much or as little as you want, you can also buy an after care kit to keep the tan looking in the best condition for as long as possible. You should exfoliate before a tan but do not moisturise as this creates a barrier and will not allow the tan to soak in. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask :)

Samantha Cave

http://www.bonitadestino.co.uk

SPRAY TANS £14!!! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

I am an avid fake tan user, the sprays arn't any good, best sticking to the DIY lotions/creams.

The new st moritz dark is brilliant for the cheaper version and at the higher end Xen tan dark lotion is great no smelly fakey smell ,Xen is like marzipan. But St moritz from homesavers the new dark one is brilliant better than the old version.

I've recently had a St Tropez one which went a lovely colour I always get the DIY one streaky but I think I might have a go at the ones you suggested

one little tip though for the apps of the lotions use a good mitt , the xen tan mitt on ebay is second to none for any mousse and their lotion no streaks!