Graffiti artist's 4 years for painting train!

ONLY 4 years. That's disgraceful. I'd have given him twice as long, the socially and sexually inadequate moron!!!:mad::rant:

I say pay the muggers and violent thugs, who roam free and get pointed at by police occasionally, to attack the grafiti artists, who are after all below sex offenders............hang on................... my brain is telling me something............... Oh violent crimes are more of a concern to me than someone spraying something. I don't think graffiti should be accepted anywhere (it does have its place and can look fantastic) but getting a bigger sentence than violent crimes and sex offenders is screwed up.

They'll be getting paid to paint lovely graffitti murals on the prison walls to brighten the place up, you just watch

They'll be getting paid to paint lovely graffitti murals on the prison walls to brighten the place up, you just watch

or what normally happens, offenders who go in for minor offences come out with drug problems, violence and aggression issues, a new network of dodgy friends and all pumped up from being in the gym.

Just a little reminder that posting in all bold is against the forum rules.

Is somebody posting in all bold? Tut! thats worth 4 years in prison.

(Count down to removal of this post)

Is somebody posting in all bold? Tut! thats worth 4 years in prison.

(Count down to removal of this post)

Show some support. Why didn't you post yours in bold?

We, the members of Sheffield forum make it what it is.

:banana:We must sieze the means of posting!:banana:

*gets banned, goes home with tail between legs*

Although he now does proper gallery shows and his art is good now rather than sensless vandelism. (fista that is)

Banksys work is ace but we all have to abide by the law of the land.

Even the Telegraph seems to like Solveig :cool:

Edited by Wildcat

I once was sentanced to four years, for shop lifting a bar of soap, when I objected to the sentance the judge said, YOUR LUCKY IT'S NOT LIFE BOY!

I once was sentanced to four years, for shop lifting a bar of soap, when I objected to the sentance the judge said, YOUR LUCKY IT'S NOT LIFE BOY!

If it was lifebuoy you might have made a clean getaway

i like to see street art! banksy etc..

is that unsightly?

Sheffield has a lot of street art done by Phlegm....I love to see it....really good stuff....I reckon it's as good, if not better than Banksy. :D

Would that be the same phlegm that decorates the pavements in Darnall and Spital Hill areas?