Graffiti artist's 4 years for painting train!

Did anyone els see the news a couple of days ago? 4 graffiti artists got caught painting a train in leeds and got 4 year. But theres people who do knife point crimes and other violent crimes who are only getting a couple of month. Is it just me or does that not add up? :huh:

Good! and if they gave 4 years to every moron with a can(z) then Sheffield would look a hell of a lot nicer and Sheffield Council wouldn't have to spend a shed load of my taxes cleaning it up!

Did anyone els see the news a couple of days ago? 4 graffiti artists got caught painting a train in leeds and got 4 year. But theres people who do knife point crimes and other violent crimes who are only getting a couple of month. Is it just me or does that not add up? :huh:

it doesnt add up!

great idea fill the prisons with ''vandals'' so theres no room for murderers

Good! and if they gave 4 years to every moron with a can(z) then Sheffield would look a hell of a lot nicer and Sheffield Council wouldn't have to spend a shed load of my taxes cleaning it up!

Fair point matey. That guy that put "fista" everywhere made a real mess and it cost thousands to clear his mess up but that was reflected in his prison sentance. Things like that are just an eye sore.

while they cant lock up all the muggers and violent thugs :suspect:

sensible

nice clean pretty city but not safe to live

i like to see street art! banksy etc..

is that unsightly?

Although he now does proper gallery shows and his art is good now rather than sensless vandelism. (fista that is)

Banksys work is ace but we all have to abide by the law of the land.

im not saying that what they did is ok, ye its a crime but im on about the actual sentence 4 years!

i like to see street art! banksy etc..

is that unsightly?

I wouldn't say it's unsightly, but it is wrong to do. the law can't and shouldn't have an opinion on whether they like the artist's work or not.

They can lock up muggers and violent thugs but they choose not to (nearly anyone can apply to be a magistrate by the way) Not 'vandals' but vandals...

Although he now does proper gallery shows and his art is good now rather than sensless vandelism.

Many moons ago when i was doing a spell inside i was on the same wing as this guy and we used to chat. I did hear back then after i got out that he was making money via proper gallerys as you say. Nice lad.