The Apprentice- new series

just watching "your fired" and they are ripping her to bits about the footprints on the moon and dali lama claims. she will be a classic if she lasts a bit longer.

Aye she will be claiming she has dinner regularly with Barrack Obama and Nelson Mandela next.

"I'm not only the youngest, i'm also the shortest". What an idiot.

That woman ("if the sky is the limit why are there footprints on the moon" woman) was HORRID, she needed knocking down a peg or two if you ask me, she is so arrogant and clearly thinks she is better than everyone else. Is it wrong I kinda hope she fails?

That was so funny,the guy was obviously just spouting the 1st thing in his head.

Its dodgy ground bieng PM in the 1st show,because your not sure of what the others strenghts are,this guy just dove in and made it up as he went along.He tried forcing the guy doing the juicing to push the machines harder,which broke them???

Why didnt they just water down some of the orange juice with a little diluted lemon juice?

how come its on 2 nights running does anyone know?

I thought Edward was the right person to go, however he could well have been this years Stuart Baggs "The Brand" so I'd have liked him to stay a bit longer for that reason.

My early fave is Jim, the Irish guy, also quite like Tom.

I thought Edna did nothing last night , just hovered about with a clip board and phone.

My favourite bit as well. I loved how the guy next to him in the red tie and Alan had a cheeky smirk about it!

I really liked (I can't remember his name!) It was the one who out of the 3 in the firing line was the first to be told he was safe by Lord Sugar. I think he will go a long way, in fact, I will say I think he will win! What's his name?

Last night's episode proved my point that too many people are just lucky in life - that accountant bloke 'trained by the best' he was poor at best...

Roll with the punches - lol....... I'm the youngest, I'm the shortest, I'm the s---ist

I really liked (I can't remember his name!) It was the one who out of the 3 in the firing line was the first to be told he was safe by Lord Sugar. I think he will go a long way, in fact, I will say I think he will win! What's his name?

Was it Gavin?

Which of the ladies said "my personal life and family life mean nothing to me, just work" was it Helen? How sad!

Was it Gavin?

Yes that's him, Gavin. Just looked on BBC Apprentice page

Which of the ladies said "my personal life and family life mean nothing to me, just work" was it Helen? How sad!

I was going to say I bet her friends and family felt great after that, but she probably hasn't got any.

It's took me a while to get into this programme (I haven't really watched much of it before), but after last year's "hopefuls" I was quite keen for the new series to start. I just like to watch it for the way Alan Sugar rips into these types who have over-inflated egos and arrogance to match, then to watch them squirm in the boardroom. Can't stand people who think they are way better than anyone else, and find it quite amusing when they get brought down to earth by the Sugarmeister. Also, has anyone noticed the resemblance between Alan Sugar and the late Carry on actor Sid James? When he says "you're fired" he could add a "Ha ha ha haa" just like the legendary Sid James. By the way I'm not the youngest or the shortest. What an utter plank. Me and the OH guessed he'd be off first. I think it will be one of the girls to go tonight, maybe the one who thinks there are footprints beyond our own galaxy.