Photobooth - backdrop required..suggestions

Hi All

As part of my wedding package/events package, I have been running some photobooth style shots, but i am in need of some backgrounds/backdrops, whether this be just plain white sheets or something portable, can anyone provide some advice of what they use.

I've been looking at Lasolite hilite backgrounds, but these are quite expensive for what they are, has anyone purchased these and are they worth it?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Daryl

Hi Daryl24,

I have currently got a lastolite hilite background for sale!! The reason I'm selling it is because I dont use it very often because most of my work is weddings, location portraits and baby photography ( I use a smaller background because of space issue's in some houses and always use a black background )

The backdrop is very easy to use and you would only need two studio lights to produce high key photography. One light is directed inside the background and the other is to light the subject. You get clean crisp results from it.

Its 5ft x 7ft .. and folds flat like any other lastolite backdrop. Im wanting £180 for it. :) No stand needed with it either!!

Edited by Ms_Tetley
add more info

Hi Ms Tetley

Thanks for your reponse, i would be interested in your lasolite backdrop, depending upon it's condition etc. But the main point of my post was to see what other people use, so could you let me know which smaller black background you use?

Any other advice welcome.

Cheers

All my backgrounds are lastolite .. its just a pop up one .. its their normal ones and you need to use a stand with it! I thought with you asking about hilite you were wanting to do high key photography .. thats what they are designed for :)