Annoying/irritating commercials

Annoying aside (which it is) i am amazed at how often that advert comes on for the Ford focus with the clown in the passenger seat. I was left with the impression that they are really struggling to sell the car.

The "Injury lawyers for you" with the cringeworthy bent cop who was in The Bill. Eeeeuurrgghh. It makes me want to vomit.

The new trainline ad, the last one was bad enough calling passengers sheep, the new one is even worse. And it's lying too, the trainline is not the cheapest place to buy train tickets!

The "Injury lawyers for you" with the cringeworthy bent cop who was in The Bill. Eeeeuurrgghh. It makes me want to vomit.

yes thats a bad one, i think they think we're thick by trying to get an ex tv copper to sell you summat, like you trust him or something

People need to watch the ad's and actually remember what the adverts are advertising, you have proved the point that they are working!

Adverts are purposely made annoying to get people talking about them and so a name is remembered. The majority of people are not clever and are open to suggestion and will buy the products if they think it will improve their life, which is why you seem some outlandish claims especially from deorderants claiming to attract women or some other crap; I'm surprised these are not regulated more. Personally, I refuse point-blank to purchase anything which is advertised on TV.

Adverts are purposely made annoying to get people talking about them and so a name is remembered. The majority of people are not clever and are open to suggestion and will buy the products if they think it will improve their life, which is why you seem some outlandish claims especially from deorderants claiming to attract women or some other crap; I'm surprised these are not regulated more. Personally, I refuse point-blank to purchase anything which is advertised on TV.

i love that lynx advert, especially the one on the beach when all that bikini totty is running at him from all directions, a quality 30 seconds :)

Thank God for Sky+, Virgin+.

I record everything that I watch that has adverts in it. Don't think I've seen more than 5 minutes of adverts this year.

the fosters one is annoying

Sometimes I think I'm the only person in the world who finds the meerkats cringeworthy.

No you're not! I'm not a violent man,but when I hear someone finish what they're saying with "Simp......" (sorry,I can't even type it) it makes me wanna.......................... And as for people on here who finish their posts with it....................:rant::rant:

And as for cats with thumbs and that cider git.Well!!!!!!!!!

No you're not! I'm not a violent man,but when I hear someone finish what they're saying with "Simp......" (sorry,I can't even type it) it makes me wanna.......................... And as for people on here who finish their posts with it....................:rant::rant:

brilliant - same here, there is still the odd good un tho, that ones just been on where the dog does the ironing, and tucks the kids into bed etc then at the end its there with its suitcase packed, dont know what theyre advertising tho

Edited by shanes teeth