Can anyone recommend a good fencing company?

I'm looking for a reliable fencing company that won't rip me off to put a 6 foot high fence and gate around my daughters end terrace house in Woodhouse . Can you recommend anyone ?

handsworth fencing company

I'm looking for a reliable fencing company that won't rip me off to put a 6 foot high fence and gate around my daughters end terrace house in Woodhouse . Can you recommend anyone ?

Pm sent,

Kind regards

me too let me know if you find someone please :)

Hillsborough fencing .. 07949792291 .. think he's called Adrian

I've used him twice now for small & large job plus he did some work for my mum.. reliable, friendly & good service :-)

Thomas fencing, excellent service and a great job well done, 0114 321 8122

Search for LukesDaddy on here, he did a 6' high fence for me at a good price and did a good job.

County Services are fantastic really helpful free quotes they have done a load of work for Chatsworth House too.

yes the one at millhoues, they did a superb job and a good price as well. depending on where you live, he was great and came to give me a quote after 6 pm, to fit around my working hours.

good luck Tracy :cool:

yes the one at millhoues, they did a superb job and a good price as well. depending on where you live, he was great and came to give me a quote after 6 pm, to fit around my working hours.

good luck Tracy :cool:

That's the second good recommendation I've had Tracy, they have quoted me for three gates fixed, looks like they will get the business. :thumbsup: