Poodle playmate wanted neuted and innocalated

for my large mini apricot poodle boy who is neuted and innocolated we want an extra addition to our family but also need a dog/bitch on the same poodle wave length eg thinking they are tiggers!!!

we go to training classes once a week

we also own a touring caravan and like to go on adventures

we cycle and need a young dog whos fitness we can build up

we would like a dog/bitch around 1 years of age, who needs a forever home, cash waiting for the right one

please message me with details if i am not allowed to post then i am very sorry forum!xx

There are lots of poodle rescues in my kennel club rescue book. but if its a miniature you are after, the co-ordinator is Mrs B Dowle, 01933 358959

There are also poodle standard i have lots of them - email me on admin@rainrescue.co.uk if u are interested, and in what area - but their website is http://www.standardpoodleclub.com and finally there is a toy rescue, with the co-ordinator listed too.

Good luck

thanks fabcakes i have spoke a number of times with hanna at poodles in need and i sponser one of her older dogs that can not be rehomed, but she has nothing suitable hers are either to timid or to old for our young dog

i have registered my details on the other site, thanks for the links

raintescue do you rehome standards? as a small standard would possibley be an option as our dog is a lot larger than most mini poodles? that would be great if so ?

cheers

silverlady - I have never had any poodle in my rescue and dont have any in at the moment - they usually do end up going to the breed rescues - which is the information I have given you above.

Good luck in helping one in rescue. - let us know how you get on