Birley hotel in the 80s did you go in regulary??

Hi,did anyone go to the birley hotel in the 80s?? They used to have discos thurs to sundays and a stripper on a monday! Had many a laugh there back in the day...great times..Has anyone got memories to share?:D

Hi,did anyone go to the birley hotel in the 80s?? They used to have discos thurs to sundays and a stripper on a monday! Had many a laugh there back in the day...great times..Has anyone got memories to share?:D

WHO WAS THE LANDLORD THEN???

Barry?

The birley hotel was my local in the late60s and 70s had live bands every night if i remember, i was a member of the birley boys we had the tables altogether down the centre of the room. Watched bands like the daisies, great times. occasionally the boys from the old blue bell would come in for a good group, sometimes it would kick off and had a good fight ,my best mate was looking out for me one fight and hit one of them over the head with one of those heavy pint pots with the handle ,great days

The birley hotel was my local in the late60s and 70s had live bands every night if i remember, i was a member of the birley boys we had the tables altogether down the centre of the room. Watched bands like the daisies, great times. occasionally the boys from the old blue bell would come in for a good group, sometimes it would kick off and had a good fight ,my best mate was looking out for me one fight and hit one of them over the head with one of those heavy pint pots with the handle ,great days

Classy .......

Met my 1st wife in there when l was 18 she had a boyfriend in prison as well, every body told me to keep clear but l got married to her anyway, 7 years later she met him again by chance when we were out shopping in town one saturday afternoon ,she ended up having an affair with him and we got divorced, its a cruel world

My Aunty Mabel and her husband Tom [Hurst]were regulars there,sadly both passed away.