Newly pregnant!!

congratulations momma-bear and gina!!! hope your both ok!!! im great - have 5 weeks left today - so excited!

think we need to try and arrange another mums to be meet up before christmas - anyone up for it?xxx

No we have stayed yellow this time :) and it's number 2, after lots of heartache and losses. How far are you? Xx

I'm 21+1 today, still can't believe ive made it this far.

Hi Ladies

Keep on nipping in and having a read, just dont often post.

I'm 24+4 weeks atm, expecting a little girl. I have 2 girls (8 and 12yrs old) and a little boy (10yrs old) already. Kinda feel like the first time all over again in many ways as it's been so long lol. Just have the comfort of knowing that it definately will all be alright lol.

So congratulations everyone, how are you all doing and feeling?

Emma xxx

I am feeling great atm! Sickness gone, tiredness has gone too (unless I have had a busy day) but I am beginning to get clicky hips :|

Other than that everything seems to be ok. I am 14 + 2 :)

Lauren you're lucky! My bad days didn't calm until 15/16 weeks and it's picking back up again.

My son is 4 (in a few weeks) and this time it feels surreal and all new. I keep having to ask people questions that I should know already. I will be having my baby mid feb (get my c section date on 4th jan!) so I keep siting here thinking in 12/13 weeks I'll have a newborn!! Another baby!! It's scary yet exciting. How is everyone coping with older kids? Found my son has been really chilled with it but have a feeling that will change x

Hey ladies!

I'm only 6 weeks with my first! Very excited, but also scared stiff that something may go wrong at this early stage. Any advice?

Any other very new mums out there?

Vicky x

im a very new mum - or will be in 4 weeks (if little ma comes on time!!) Had a scary week when a crazy woman reversed into the front of my car - luckily we are all ok!! Getting nervous now labour is close!x

hi all, i have followed this thread but never posted, i am 36+4 and will be having a section on the 28th december. This is my second child my little boy is 7. i have found this pregnancy hard work from the start with bad sickness until 18 weeks then the tiredness kicked in and then the heartburn, i'm on the home straight now and literally counting down the days until its time to go in. good luck to you all

Fabgirl x

hi all, i had my little girl 2nd december, one week early :) she is so precious and am the happiest mum alive! good luck to everyone else!

hi all, i had my little girl 2nd december, one week early :) she is so precious and am the happiest mum alive! good luck to everyone else!

congratulations weenireeni best wishes

I know every woman is different but does morning sickness last beyond the first trimester?

Congratulations weenireeni, how much did she weigh and what did you name her? Xxxx

thanks guys, she weighed 7lb15 and is called Poppy Layla :)

Little Boots - my morning sickness lasted till about week 24 i think unfortunately! x