Newly pregnant!!

How's everyone getting on?

I have started with really bad leg cramps that ae so painful I want to cry!! They are not easing in the day either :(

On a more positive note everything was fine at the midwife yesterday and our little man is wiggling so much - just watching my belly move by itsef whilst in the bath was amazing!!! Also the feeling of him rolling over is soooooooo weird!!! :D xxxx

hi all im due april 15th ish got to go for my dating scan again on monday as thought i was further on 2 weeks ago, having horrible sickness and nausea and passing out spells etc i am hoping it all passes over soon, i had hypermesis with my 1st child and was sick constantly all the way through the pregnancy but that was 13 years ago had 3 more since then all without any sickness suprisingly 1st child was a girl next 3 were boys so we are hoping that this is a girl but wont find out until late november its been great reading all youre posts and im sure no doubt ill probably bump into some of you at jessops in the near future

I am now 16+4, been to see my midwife this morning and all is good, got my next scan on 28th.

Looks like I'm the next one then... Due in 3 weeks! Getting nervous now :hihi:

Can't believe it's only 3 weeks to go for you!! Mine feels like a lifetime away!!

How's everyone doing? I've had a few extra trips to the midwife due to idiots and cats on the road that have caused me to do an emergency stop!! With me being O- blood type I've had to get an anti D injection afterwards. Luckily me and little man are ok and I've bern feeling good these past few weeks! :)

I've been really clumsy. Had 3 falls in 4 days. Been checked by the midwife and all is okay tho. Just keep tripping over my feet :(

Im 24 weeks now and still cannot believe im going to have a princess in January lol.

My biggest thing is i wish people would stop treating me like i am made of glass, im pregnant not ill :(

i'm 31 weeks now and starting to panic about how little i know about children!!!!

still got lots to do housey wise, and bits to buy.

had a 4d scan last week, and i am just so excited about decembers new arrival!

Hi I am 8 weeks pregnant, due around the end of May! :) :) :)

Im 24 weeks now and still cannot believe im going to have a princess in January lol.

My biggest thing is i wish people would stop treating me like i am made of glass, im pregnant not ill :(

When I was pregnant I hated the feeling of being wrapped in cotton wool. Drove me insane Even now i've given birth I still feel wrapped in wool by my husband.

Congratulations on your pregnancy news! How's everyone feeling? I'm good, getting used to people touching my stomach - even random strangers! Not sure I will get used to the comments aren't you getting fat or aren't you big now! I think isn't your bump growing would be kinder!

I'm just starting to wake a bit more in the night with my bladder bursting!!! Little man is kicking, punching and rolling over which feels really weird!! 12 weeks left to go! :) xxx