A new council and a clean slate. What do you want?

to get on with sevenstone ,keep to the budgets , dont put council tax, dont spend money on white elephants,dont spend in labour areas only,

Very good point. Party politics should be ignored, Sheffield is what matters. It might be an idea for Labour and the Lib Dems to work together, on a local level at least, along with the Greens, Cons, Independents etc. regardless of who was elected.

All on the Sheffield team...

Very good point. Party politics should be ignored, Sheffield is what matters. It might be an idea for Labour and the Lib Dems to work together, on a local level at least, along with the Greens, Cons, Independents etc. regardless of who was elected.

An excellent proposal, but since when have the elected put the electorate first?

To put an end to the stupid over paid MP's and give them a wage that is in line with the real world

Like the National Minimum Wage...

the problem is local policies seem to have been kicked out in labours campaign to get into sheffield

Stop putting problem families in with decent people, these families DO NOT learn by example they just bring the whole area down. Put them all with their own kind away from decent hard working families.

Well said:)

Defo dont want them in my back yard. Keep them all in their own gated community so they cant get out.:hihi:

I want all chip shops to use beef dripping.

I want all chip shops to use beef dripping.

All privately owned catering establishments can use what ever they please.

All council run catering establishments will now use whatever the company who gave the biggest bung can provide.

I'd like the council to actually do what it's supposed to and run things behind the scenes and not go over budget. I'm fed up of having my taxes raised on page 1 of the Star and on page 4 finding out that i'm paying for a contact centre for Chinese, humpbacked lesbians in wheelchairs.

Seriously, just do what we pay you to do. I couldn't give a hoot about the occassional lunch where Pret a Manger go OTT a little, just please PLEASE do what you are supposed to. Stop pandering to an insanely slim minority and remember the majority that voted. It's not hard ... Just switch on and get it done.

but a fraction of those costs spent wisely in schemes, such as the free swimming one, that was offered nationally but the Lib Dems in Sheffield (in a minority) voted no to take part in this highly subsidised centrally scheme, could prevent a thousand times more being spent on a person later.

The council already offers free health walks, and has many maintained parks (free). Swimming is already very reasonable in cost, with a monthly fitness scheme at £30 a month for those that want it (half the cost of a typical private gym).

Quite simply people should stop saying to fatties that 'it's not their fault, here is a free swim pass' because it is their fault and they need to stop eating so much cake.

Overall we end up paying because someone spent too much money on cake and can't be bothered to spend the same amount on swimming.

To put an end to the stupid over paid MP's and give them a wage that is in line with the real world and also put a stop to the fiddling, i mean "allowances" they are entitled too.

How would the council do that? :huh:

how about getting rid of the stupid boxes for paper that are not fit for purpose and going back to the blue bins?

also provide everybody with a green bin as it does seem unfair that half of the city have them and half doesnt yet they all pay the same council tax

The council already offers free health walks, and has many maintained parks (free). Swimming is already very reasonable in cost, with a monthly fitness scheme at £30 a month for those that want it (half the cost of a typical private gym).

Quite simply people should stop saying to fatties that 'it's not their fault, here is a free swim pass' because it is their fault and they need to stop eating so much cake.

Overall we end up paying because someone spent too much money on cake and can't be bothered to spend the same amount on swimming.

although i agree with you mainly a lot of people are fat not because they eat