Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

You are right. :rant: what about inciting hate?

Correctamundo Desmundo, Stan's on the case.

You are right. :rant: what about inciting hate?

People in glass houses...love is all you need. Love your enemy or face certain annhilation, isn't it though?

Well there lies the difference between Press TV and the BBC. The BBC wouldn't stoop to taking advantage of the mentally disabled for propaganda purposes.

As for the poll, there is no option for "I don't support the EDL or the Islamist Nutters, but I do begrudgingly support their rights to be idiots".

I am an EDL supporter and i am not an idiot i am just an ordinary English citizen who is sick to death of seeing extremist Muslims parading through our streets with placards with the words death to all non Muslims Islam is going to take over your country amongst other things.

It's about time them lot where all rounded up and stuck on the next plane out of here if they don't like the way we do things in this country then they get out it's as simple as that.

People in glass houses...love is all you need. Love your enemy or face certain annhilation, isn't it though?

bla babble bla????:roll:

bla babble bla????:roll:

Do you not agree with me that hatred breeds hatred and violence breeds violence?

Love is the only thing that can save us.

I'm shocked and saddened by this.

I'm no fan of the EDL. I'm no fan muslim extremists.

I am concerned by some peoples reaction that 'ignoring this' is the best policy. Ignoring either side, who both breed hatred, is very foolish indeed. The poster who posted footage of the German lady protesting, is perhaps on the same wavelength as I am. Hitler was largely ignored for many years until the socio-economic factors were ripe for his rise to power. People who stir up hatred, declare war on other sections of society, and promote violence need to be challenged. There seems to be regular demonstrations of hatred from both sides and these seem to go largely unreported on TV and in 'more reputable' newspapers, as seems to be the case with countless other newsworthy protests. I understand the arguments for not giving either group 'airtime' but it concerns me that the activities of such groups are largely ignored by the media. "In order for evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing." Ed Burke.

Yes Hatred of Extremist Muslims not the ordinary one's there is a difference.

Yes Hatred of Extremist Muslims not the ordinary one's there is a difference.

And how do you and you EDL mates recognise the difference?

It would have done no harm to accord him the customs of his faith.

I'd like to share this quote, attributed to Martin Luther King.

''Have we not come to such an impasse in the modern world that we must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars - must be broken, or else we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation.''

He deserved sod all he was responsible for the slaughter of 1000s of innocent people the guy was scum! end of.

Look at the state of those muslim nut cases...Do they not realise that they're making a fool of that religion for peaceful muslims.

Do you not agree with me that hatred breeds hatred and violence breeds violence?

Love is the only thing that can save us.

Wonder why Bin Laden didn't feel the same? :)

He deserved sod all he was responsible for the slaughter of 1000s of innocent people the guy was scum! end of.

How do you feel about his twelve year old daughter seeing him get bloodily and violently killed?

And how do you and you EDL mates recognise the difference?

Because ordinary Muslims do not hold up placards stating they want they death of all non Muslims and want to take over someone elses country this is England not an Islamic state! remember, they also want Sharia Law in our country and there own set of rules which should and never will happen.

The 6 people who say they have the right to protest are a disgrace to our country they should be ashamed of themselves them morons lose the right to protest when they call for the death of non Muslims and state that Islam will take over our country.