Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

Will these people ever become assimilated ?

The EDL yes, I think the boundary is 1st cousin? :hihi:

Although I wouldn't support the EDL in principle I'd have to support them and wish then all the best in their protest against this bunch of nutters protesting outside the American Embassy. Do you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384353/Osama-bin-Laden-mock-funeral-Fury-erupts-outside-US-Embassy-London.html

Utter scum. People mourning the passing of a mass murderer, I hold them below contempt.

Even on Question Time on Thurs the liberals were hand wringing about whether the funeral was respectfully Islamic or not. Ffs what planet are they on? He was not deserving of any respect, not a shred of it. Personally I couldn't have cared less if they'd have deep fat fried his body in pig fat.

Even on Question Time on Thurs the liberals were hand wringing about whether the funeral was respectfully Islamic or not. Ffs what planet are they on? He was not deserving of any respect, not a shred of it. Personally I couldn't have cared less if they'd have deep fat fried his body in pig fat.

It would have done no harm to accord him the customs of his faith.

I'd like to share this quote, attributed to Martin Luther King.

''Have we not come to such an impasse in the modern world that we must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars - must be broken, or else we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation.''

Utter scum. People mourning the passing of a mass murderer, I hold them below contempt.

Then I take it that you would also hold 'beneath' contempt, those members of the EDL who in previous lives as members of the NF, BNP, League of St George, Combat 18 or British Movement mourned the passing of Adolf Hitler who was responsible for mass murder on a scale far in excess of Bin Laden's?

John X

Then I take it that you would also hold 'beneath' contempt, those members of the EDL who in previous lives as members of the NF, BNP, League of St George, Combat 18 or British Movement mourned the passing of Adolf Hitler who was responsible for mass murder on a scale far in excess of Bin Laden's?

John X

Yes, absolutely.

In fact I was pondering posing the question how would people feel if people mourned Adolf Hitler on the anniversary of his death each year. I didn't know there was looney idiots out there that actually did do it or do do it. Sling them in a looney bin.

Edited by mj.scuba

Why should they be?

So why are they living in England? Chances are they hate England only a little less that they do America. All westerners are the enemy anyway

If they depise the country they live in enough not to want to become part of it then i suggest they move on back to the lands of their origins.

Maybe one day the UK government might just look into deporting those among them who are security risks, Uk born or not.

I wonder how many people who jumped from the 15th floor of the towers had time to get the last rites?

Screw him and his last rites

I'll make no bones about it. I hated the SOB with a passion. I often took a trip to Walter Mitty land and saw myself returning home with his head in a sack and claiming that ten million reward

and if people vote lib dum this is the kind of respose you will get to the issues of the country because there aint a pair of balls in the whole lib dem party

''Have we not come to such an impasse in the modern world that we must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars - must be broken, or else we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation.''

fantastic quote, and applies to this situation very well.

Constructive hate can be a positive thing in the right circumstances. It motivates the searches to track down killers and topples tyrants and dictators.

MLKs words were lost on his people after his murder. They went on a destructive rampage and god help any whiteys who were around in neighbourhoods they predominately lived in.

Edited by Harleyman