Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

yes, andy, i do. but the idea of my enemy's enemy is my friend seems wrong to me in this case. one side wants to bomb me to pieces. the other side calls for me and many like me to have my family torn apart because i was born in a different place to where my wife and kids where born. i find both side unspeakably vile.

many Muslims speak out against the acts, and those that support those act. overwhelmingly more in numbers than the extremists. but they don't make for good news. and holding counter rallies is the worst thing they could do. and I'm glad they don't. it'd just feed the nuts.

Who wants to bomb you and who wants to rip you and your family to pieces?

I don't think the EDL want to do either unless you are a supporter of terrorism which I am sure you are not.

I do agree regarding marches and demonstration, which is why I would ban them altogether. They don’t serve a purpose and just attract trouble makers.

I find that incredibly unlikley.
So just shoot her anyway?

So just shoot her anyway?

Sure?

Like i said we are at war.

There are always casualties in war. She would be no different. However like her dads, her death would have helped matters in the long run Imho.

Who is we? :confused:

John X

Who is we? :confused:

John X

?You been living on the moon or something?

Who wants to bomb you and who wants to rip you and your family to pieces?

I don't think the EDL want to do either unless you are a supporter of terrorism which I am sure you are not.

I do agree regarding marches and demonstration, which is why I would ban them altogether. They don’t serve a purpose and just attract trouble makers.

the terrorists do the bombing and the EDL would have me 'shipped back' regardless of having been here, studied, worked etc for half my life, and become naturalized. i find them both deplorable.

Sure?

There are always casualties in war. She would be no different. However like her dads, her death would have helped matters in the long run Imho.

by saying 'we're at war, and making such hazy distinctions in the shape and size of the battlefield don't we, by extension accept that 'the enemy' can do the same? would we be so quick to say 'casualties of war' then?

could say the same for the normal non EDL nuts natives. should they hold counter demos every time the nuts come out?

The EDL don't cause or spread worldwide terror. They're just some potty group in England.

by saying 'we're at war, and making such hazy distinctions in the shape and size of the battlefield don't we, by extension accept that 'the enemy' can do the same? would we be so quick to say 'casualties of war' then?

'They' did.

Remember 9/11 and 7/7 ?

the terrorists do the bombing and the EDL would have me 'shipped back' regardless of having been here, studied, worked etc for half my life, and become naturalized. i find them both deplorable.

That's just more stereotypical garbage that you have posted yet again :roll: the EDL is not a racist organisation at all we don't want any law abiding any English citizens of any colour or race shipped back anywhere, aslong as they abide by our rules and regulations they are welcome in our country.

The only people that aren't welcome are the Extremist scum who want the death of all non muslims and want to turn England into an Islamic state and bring Sharia law in, and the others that aren't Welcome are the one's that slag our country off and don't make any effort to integrate into our society which causes division if they don't want to make an effort to speak our language or mix with others they can go elsewhere.

The EDL aren't about shipping back good honest people in our society :confused:

Why are you attacking the EDL anyway? they aren't in the same league as Osama.

That's just more stereotypical garbage that you have posted yet again :roll: the EDL is not a racist organisation at all we don't want any law abiding any English citizens of any colour or race shipped back anywhere, aslong as they abide by our rules and regulations they are welcome in our country.

The only people that aren't welcome are the Extremist scum who want the death of all non muslims and want to turn England into an Islamic state and bring Sharia law in, and the others that aren't Welcome are the one's that slag our country off and don't make any effort to integrate into our society which causes division if they don't want to make an effort to speak our language or mix with others they can go elsewhere.

Well said m^rk.