Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

It wouldn't save any lives, it'd be the murder of an innocent child.

If you were to kill that child you'd be as guilty as OBL.

It would perpetuate the cycle of violence and hate.

I disagree:thumbsup:

It wouldn't save any lives, it'd be the murder of an innocent child.

If you were to kill that child you'd be as guilty as OBL.

It would perpetuate the cycle of violence and hate.

Take a deep breath Mr Halibut, you're being trolled, you can't educate pork..:D

You said a child sould be shot because her dad was a really bad guy.

No i didnt.

How do you know they don't? I have read in the papers plenty of times members of the Muslim UK speak out about the extremist's but blink & you could easily miss the small section on the side of the newspaper column. Also someone quick call 999.....There have been plenty of MUSLIMS on the news channel's from various backgrounds voicing their opinion's about the extremists....shocked :D Saying that their will always be members of the general public who will choose to ignore the Muslims who do speak out & never be satisfied.

Well all i seem to see is our PC politicians coming out and having a pop at the EDL when it's not us that's the problem there wouldn't be any need for the EDL if the Government actually grew a pair and kicked the lot of the extremists out of the country.

I have seen a few Muslims on tv and in the newspapers and credit to them for trying to make a stand but as a whole the Muslim Community are not doing enough to get rid of the extremists.

Take a deep breath Mr Halibut, you're being trolled, you can't educate pork..:D

Whats pork got to do with anything?:confused:

This one, perhaps theres some mileage in stopping the rot befoe it taskes hold.

Sure you could say its a little harsh, sure you could say its even a little cruel (if your a tree hugging traitor ) but tough.

We are at war and she would just be anothr casulaty of war.

But the rewards for us would be one less mass murderer in waiting.

Well by that rationale you're not being secure enough. Why not get biblical on them muslims? Why not slaughter the first born? In fact lets just nuke them. Lets just kill them all guilty or innocent. Just to be sure, lets not discriminate that way we can be sure we get them all.

could say the same for the normal non EDL nuts natives. should they hold counter demos every time the nuts come out?

You don't even no what you talking about thousands attend the EDL rallys yet only a tiny minority have ever caused trouble or got arrested! the real Nutters as you put it are the UAF! they ahve far more arrests for violence than the EDL so get your facts right.

Well by that rationale you're not being secure enough. Why not get biblical on them muslims? Why not slaughter the first born? In fact lets just nuke them.

Why?

Its not all muslims that are the problem.

Just a monority.

Why punnish a whole religion for the acts of its leaders and a few others?

Thus speaks someone who advocates killing a twelve your old child because of who her father is...

Why?

Just a monority.

You're advocating shooting 12 year old girls for the actions of their father. That father was muslim. By extension execute muslims. Why not?

Why?

Just a monority.

OBL wasn't a 'leader' of Islam.

It's unfortunate about his daughter, but, someone would have gotten to him sooner or later. Therefore, wouldn't a decent caring father had distanced himself from his loved one's?

Or perhaps he was that sure he would have been tipped off in time or perhaps he believed he was invisable as even no-one in his city knew he was there for 6 years.