1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

He might have been a good dad.

in what way?

Your winding me up right? so your telling me that the mastermind behind the worlds worst ever Terrorist Attack might be a good dad you really have surpassed yourself this time :roll:

The insane are not able to form loving bonds, just abuse those they are close to. Fear not love is what she will have felt.

dont you agree?

No, because you're talking rubbish.

a) There's no evidence that Bin Laden suffered any mental illness.

b) When you say 'the insane are not able to form loving loving bonds' you are utterly incorrect anyway, and it's grossly insulting to anyone with metal health problems to suggest otherwise.

They could and should be doing more by coming out and making there voices heard! they should be protesting against these extremist scumbags aswell because they are doing themselves no favours at all by keeping quiet.

How do you know they don't? I have read in the papers plenty of times members of the Muslim UK speak out about the extremist's but blink & you could easily miss the small section on the side of the newspaper column. Also someone quick call 999.....There have been plenty of MUSLIMS on the news channel's from various backgrounds voicing their opinion's about the extremists....shocked :D Saying that their will always be members of the general public who will choose to ignore the Muslims who do speak out & never be satisfied.

b) When you say 'the insane are not able to form loving loving bonds' you are utterly incorrect anyway, and it's grossly insulting to anyone with metal health problems to suggest otherwise.

maybe he had a cancer?

maybe he had a cancer?

Why would you think that?

How do you know they don't? I have read in the papers plenty of times members of the Muslim UK speak out about the extremist's but blink & you could easily miss the small section on the side of the newspaper column. Also someone quick call 999.....There have been plenty of MUSLIMS on the news channel's from various background voice their opinion's about the extremists....shocked :D Saying that their will always be members of the general public who will choose to ignore the Muslims who do speak out & never be satisfied.

link please:D

How do you know they don't? I have read in the papers plenty of times members of the Muslim UK speak out about the extremist's but blink & you could easily miss the small section on the side of the newspaper column. Also someone quick call 999.....There have been plenty of MUSLIMS on the news channel's from various backgrounds voicing their opinion's about the extremists....shocked :D Saying that their will always be members of the general public who will choose to ignore the Muslims who do speak out & never be satisfied.

That's a fair point. On Calendar this week a spokesperson for Muslims in Bradford was interviewed and he said that he was happy to see the end of Bin Laden, as he viewed him as being responsible for a rise in islamaphobia in the western world.

he died ages ago,bhuto said it and got killed for it

So is Nick griffin, doesn't stop him bein a nut, does it?

Insane

In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction

I agree everyone knows that it is perfectly normal for sane people to organize the murder of thousands of innocent people:o

If what Osama Bin Laden did was normal Islamic behaviour then Islam is not a religion of piece, if Islam is a religion of piece then OBL was insane and not Islamic.:?