Bin Laden's Funeral

EDL or Bin Laden Nutters  

83 members have voted

1. 1. EDL or Bin Laden Nutters

• I support the EDL in this protest
    • I don't support the EDL in this protest
    • I wouldn't support the EDL whatever the reason
    • I support the Bin Laden supporters and their right to protest

Well seeing as I posed the question I'll give you my response. I would have been quite happy if the EDL kicked their heads in. Although, I wouldn't support the EDL in their vendetta against ordinary peaceful Muslims, who are part of society in general, this situation is different.

I don't care if it is wrong, or illegal, I would have loved to see them scragged all over the Ten O'clock News..

Well seeing as I posed the question I'll give you my response. I would have been quite happy if the EDL kicked their heads in. Although, I wouldn't support the EDL in their vendetta against ordinary peaceful Muslims, who are part of society in general, this situation is different.

I don't care if it is wrong, or illegal, I would have loved to see them scragged all over the Ten O'clock News..

Don't beat about the bush Frank, tell us what you really think :hihi:

It would have done no harm to accord him the customs of his faith.

I'd like to share this quote, attributed to Martin Luther King.

''Have we not come to such an impasse in the modern world that we must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars - must be broken, or else we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation.''

It is my understanding from some Muslims that Islam is a faith of piece and they absolutely do not condone terrorism. They have gone so far as to say these terrorists are not Muslims they are just using Islam for their own ends.

If Islam is a peaceful faith them OBL was not a Muslim and therefore should not have been buried as a Muslim.

It is my understanding from some Muslims that Islam is a faith of piece and they absolutely do not condone terrorism. They have gone so far as to say these terrorists are not Muslims they are just using Islam for their own ends.

If Islam is a peaceful faith them OBL was not a Muslim and therefore should not have been buried as a Muslim.

Good point very well made.

Is this what's known as "looking both ways"?

Is this what's known as "looking both ways"?

No you are confusng that with the green cross code.

No you are confusng that with the green cross code.

Lol you know what I mean.

"He's not a proper Muslim, nothing to do with us!"

"He was a Muslim give him a proper Islamic funeral!"

After having a few pints down town this evening I really couldn't give a toss, he was never a threat to me. I really don't care what the media say about terrorists, they can blow me up if they want, if I'm unlucky enough to be caught by the blast and killed, so be it. I'm gonna enjoy life till that happens, hell the odds are I'll get hit by a bus and die before a terrorist gets me.

Lol you know what I mean.

"He's not a proper Muslim, nothing to do with us!"

"He was a Muslim give him a proper Islamic funeral!"

lol.

Sorry, couldnt resist :hihi:

Although I wouldn't support the EDL in principle I'd have to support them and wish then all the best in their protest against this bunch of nutters protesting outside the American Embassy. Do you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384353/Osama-bin-Laden-mock-funeral-Fury-erupts-outside-US-Embassy-London.html

when oh when are we going to deal with these vile scum? how the hell did they get permission to hold a demo?

when oh when are we going to deal with these vile scum? how the hell did they get permission to hold a demo?

Freedom of speech desmundo, I don't like them but I'm happy for them to make fools of themselves.

Freedom of speech desmundo, I don't like them but I'm happy for them to make fools of themselves.

You are right. :rant: what about inciting hate?