Darren potter is staying

What's up with you corker he is a top player and we will be lost without him !

Only kidding ! :hihi:

lol i'd rather keep O'Conner than Potter to be honest mate.

lol i'd rather keep O'Conner than Potter to be honest mate.

i'd rather keep neither:hihi: but yea if we have to choose one of them i'll take o'connor

i'd rather keep neither:hihi: but yea if we have to choose one of them i'll take o'connor

Can we not bring John Harkes and Carlton Palmer out of retirement lol.

Can we not bring John Harkes and Carlton Palmer out of retirement lol.

i thought harkes was still playing but yea if they have retired bring them back, carbone is probably still playing aswell, get him in and while we're at it see if di canio is busy next season aswell:hihi:

i thought harkes was still playing but yea if they have retired bring them back, carbone is probably still playing aswell, get him in and while we're at it see if di canio is busy next season aswell:hihi:

hahaha, can we push it and get Hirsty back for some of those storming runs and finishes, god those were the bloody day's, going to the match excited, catching the footy special in town etc etc...

hahaha, can we push it and get Hirsty back for some of those storming runs and finishes, god those were the bloody day's, going to the match excited, catching the footy special in town etc etc...

not sure he'd be capable of storming runs these days but he could still finish better than any of that lot:hihi:

not sure he'd be capable of storming runs these days but he could still finish better than any of that lot:hihi:

I think it was the sheer power in his shots, i'm sure Hirsty still holds the record for the fastest ever shot in the Premier league, it was against Arsenal at Highbury when Regi Blinker an co were playing.

Potter just needs too much time on the ball,that apart,hes as good as any of the rest.

With regard to morisson,if your 2nd striker can only manage 11 goals,your not gunna get promoted.Your front 2 need to bag between 50 and 60 minimum.

that little statistic should tell anyone why morissons off.

What a load of garbage, what planet are you on, Man U are three games off winning the Premier League and their front two have scored 38 goals in all competitions.

Utter tripe.

What a load of garbage, what planet are you on, Man U are three games off winning the Premier League and their front two have scored 38 goals in all competitions.

Utter tripe.

This isnt the premier league,and we dont have world class midfield players that are going to knock home the deficit....take a look at the top 6 in this league and the amount of goals they posses,brighton have hit about 85,peterboro have banged in 100......if the front 2 cant hit 50 or 60,are you satying our midfield will score 40 plus goals to make up the deficit? :loopy:

We dont have world class defenders that will allow us to win every game one nil either

Edited by staninoodle

This isnt the premier league,and we dont have world class midfield players that are going to knock home the deficit....take a look at the top 6 in this league and the amount of goals they posses,brighton have hit about 85,peterboro have banged in 100......if the front 2 cant hit 50 or 60,are you satying our midfield will score 40 plus goals to make up the deficit? :loopy:

We dont have world class defenders that will allow us to win every game one nil either

League 1 champions Brightons front two have scored a combined total of 40 goals, way short of your 50-60 minimum. I dont think theres a player in all four divisions that have hit 30, never mind a strike partnership getting 25-30 EACH.

You obviously know nothing about football.

League 1 champions Brightons front two have scored a combined total of 40 goals, way short of your 50-60 minimum. I dont think theres a player in all four divisions that have hit 30, never mind a strike partnership getting 25-30 EACH.

You obviously know nothing about football.

You not heard of mackail smith of peterboro then,think youl find he nothched 31,26 in the league.

can you remind the rest of us how many a half interested beckford and ex owl grant holt scored the season before in promotion winning sides.

Go back and learn some football:hihi::hihi:

Edited by staninoodle