Osama Bin Laden - murdered?

Whereas a rant like that makes you look the epitome of restraint and respecty?:rolleyes:

For silly, that wasn't a rant :hihi:

That, was the sort of guilt inducing, now aren't you ashamed of yourself thing my dear late grandmother would say to us kids if we even thought about embarrassing her in church, the doctor's office, or in front of the snooty waiters at the Mark Hopkins Hotel. It works wonderfully on dogs, unruly kids (sometimes) and grown people who know better but who choose to let their emotions get the better of them.

And I really don't think Upinwath needs you to defend him. He's a big boy. And he should be along shortly to blast me for being a loudmouth yank who dared to call him on his crappy behavior. And please don't start the, "I'm as bad as he is" garbage. If I hadn't said anything, he'd still be doing it. In fact, I seriously doubt anything I have to say about his bad manners will even slow him down. If it does, I'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

Wonder how the fish are liking him, must be a feast.

Too bad for the ones that ate his rotten kidneys. They must be on dosages of the fishy equivalent of Tums or Maalox

Was he? I don't know as I wasn't there. Was you?

Ive told you already why he was a threat. :roll::roll:

However ill type it again.

If they were told kill him on sight and he was found helpless, they would have taken time to kill him slow. A knife or bare hands. The fact that he got one or two in the head says he was an immediate threat, or at the very least he would have got one in the guts.

Clear?

Reminds me of Death on the rock, another great day.:D

You ARE a supporter of Osama Bin Laden. Dont give that that "not particularly" nonsense. His demise and your responses on this thread to those who remarked in a positive way to it dont fool anyone.

Dont feel too bad about it though. There were those who were sorry when Hitler blew his brains out :hihi:

Because I'm not jumping up and down like a demented fool I must be a "supporter" of the bin man?

Just shows how little you know and understand about human nature (or how stupid you are) take your pick.

Because I'm not jumping up and down like a demented fool I must be a "supporter" of the bin man?

Just shows how little you know and understand about human nature (or how stupid you are) take your pick.

Come on out of the closet and quit back pedaling. You ARE a supporter of Bin Laden and I claim my five pounds.

That, was the sort of guilt inducing, now aren't you ashamed of yourself thing my dear late grandmother would say to us kids if we even thought about embarrassing her in church, the doctor's office, or in front of the snooty waiters at the Mark Hopkins Hotel. It works wonderfully on dogs, unruly kids (sometimes) and grown people who know better but who choose to let their emotions get the better of them.

So because someone holds a different PoV to you and has dared to question the American "reporting" and your countrymen, you feel it is acceptable to ridicule another person?

Come on out of the closet and quit back pedaling. You ARE a supporter of Bin Laden and I claim my five pounds.

sccsux are you?

Claim what you like, you're wrong. You're failure to acknowledge a simple truth shows your bigotry.

Now, in simple English so that you Americans can understand...

I do not, nor ever have, supported bin laden.

Now, I know there are a couple of words with more than one syllable in that sentence, but I'm sure even you can understand it.

Now quite with your wild lies about me.

sccsux are you?

Am I what?

Am I what?

a supporter of OSAMA BIN LADEN?

a supporter of OSAMA BIN LADEN?

Claim what you like, you're wrong. You're failure to acknowledge a simple truth shows your bigotry.

Now, I know there are a couple of words with more than one syllable in that sentence, but I'm sure even you can understand it.

Good enough for me.