2011 Council Election Results

I havent got the figures to hand, but I know that as with libraries , they would not close but some have had to reduce the hours they opened. Isn't that better than closing them altogether.

ask the staff that work there

Your doubts are very wrong. I know that he cares very much about this City and its councillors.

He didn't 'care' very much for the city when he was employing a decoy and scurrying through the back door of the town hall. That cowardly act wouldn't have done Scriven any favours either.

Now, quite simply they are thick.

They do not understand what a coalition is.

They believe the Labour lie that the Government is Nick Clegg's Government.

They are thick. And it's scary that they are allowed to vote and get rid of something that was really good for Sheffield.

If your not happy living among all us thick people in Sheffield why don't you just %$£^ off and live somewhere else, I'm sure everyone will be happier.

Strange that you should say that as so many people have called up to say they are so sorry that we worked so hard and that it didn't happen for us.

Politics is a funny old business as much of what happens is in the lap of the gods.

My ideas about what I wanted for my local area were put across loud and clear, with explanations about what the part had acheived so far.

Personally, I dont particularly like the bar charts that are put on the leaflets but the candidate has some influence over what goes in to leaflet but not a 100% say.

Regarding the personalities, then I think that as in life, people vote for you if they like you and they believe that you will/ are doing a good job, but there are so many other factors that affect peoples choices as demonstrated by what happened last night.

Hmm, I'm not so sure. I received 3 or 4 of your leaflets and really didn't get a sense of what you "wanted for the local area". From them I learned that you were local, and valued Nether Edge's distinct identity, but other than that it was mostly stuff about Labour's favoured areas policy, how there was no point voting Green in Nether Edge (bizarre coming from a party that is 3rd nationally, telling us that there's no point voting for the 3rd favourite) and then a slightly odd one telling us about the LibDem's green credentials as opposed to Labour's. Oddly, one of which was "supporting the farmer's market". Much as I enjoy the market, I'm not sure how a quarterly shindig that drags refridgerated vans and landrovers from a 100 mile radius to sell often overpriced unnecessaries is that "green". I think if you are trying to attract the green vote it needs to be a bit more heartfelt and genuine

But when Labour deliver leaflets to these thick areas, saying that they should vote against 'Nick Clegg's Government' then that is directly misleading. The thick half of Sheffield will moan and complain, but only have themselves to blame as they are incapable of electing someone who will actually work to better them rather than keep them in poverty. Labour are the bullies using these tactics to gain votes, and the better half of Sheffield who don't vote Labour are quite rightly cheesed off with it.

good point even julie more said they used the national issues why i ask its a local election isnt it .

Gary Glitter and Jonathan King got plenty of free publicity and it didn't make them any more popular! And it is free publicity on an 'anti-fascist website'! It may inflate your ego but it wont get you any votes. :suspect:

And I must take issue with you about your video. Yes, fair play. At least you made one but mate, you are standing on Wordsworth Avenue with the wind blowing so hard you couldn't hear a word you were saying. Now what you were saying was probably a load of incoherent nonsense but didn't somewhere along the line a friendly voice speak up and say "We can't actually hear you!"

Are you sure the person who made the video is a supporter?

What is it about the Sheffield BNP that makes them such a joke? :confused:

John X

The thought of gaining more votes from UAF Fascists writing never enter the mind matey, I just think it's funny how sad people are wasting their lifes sat in front of a computer screen writing about BNP members.

I was the one who made the video, all the editing and everything was done by me, how is it you can't here what I was saying but everybody else can?:huh:

The thought of gaining more votes from UAF Fascists writing never enter the mind matey, I just think it's funny how sad people are wasting their lifes sat in front of a computer screen writing about BNP members.

I was the one who made the video, all the editing and everything was done by me, how is it you can't here what I was saying but everybody else can?:huh:

I especially like the bit at the end "starring Jordan Pont" :hihi::hihi:

It didn't do you much good though, did it? But then if the UAF are saying you're an idiotic Nazi then that's not exactly good publicity that's going to get you many votes, is it? The BNP's finished. Don't give up the postman job.

Only sad people listen to UAF Fascists!! I wasn't expecting to gain any votes from the articles they write about me! :loopy: BNP not finished mate, trust me!! I wont give up the Postman job, best job ever!!

Only sad people listen to UAF Fascists!! I wasn't expecting to gain any votes from the articles they write about me! :loopy: BNP not finished mate, trust me!! I wont give up the Postman job, best job ever!!

Victory or Valhalla then :hihi::hihi:

Having just seen Julie Dore, future leader of SCC, being interviewed on local news, all my doubts about Sheffield's future under Labour have been answered. What a star! She's really going to lift the profile of Sheffield, in the national opinion. :hihi:

Having just seen Julie Dore, future leader of SCC, being interviewed on local news, all my doubts about Sheffield's future under Labour have been answered. What a star! She's really going to lift the profile of Sheffield, in the national opinion. :hihi:

She certainly doesn't give the impression that she's up to the intellectual rigours of the job, does she?

She certainly doesn't give the impression that she's up to the intellectual rigours of the job, does she?

She seems honest, down to earth and a likeable lass. The skills will be honed as time passes. We have too many smart arse slick politicians with nowt to say and no scruples. Best of luck Julie, your loyalties lie in the right direction.