Help please plants

hi my grandson has eaten a bit of a tree today, its that big weed that grows in privits with little clumps of tiny buds on, hes fine but im startin to panic a bit. does anyone know what its called and if its going to harm him

If it was going to harm him it would have done by now so stop worrying ! We used to eat allsorts from fields when we were kids !

thanks. i know im worrying about nothing , mind just went into overdrive

To put your mind at rest, you would be best to call NHS Direct. They are better qualified to answer than anyone on here.

thanks. i know im worrying about nothing , mind just went into overdrive

Its ok its quite normal to worry :)

im chewing on a sycamore as we speak :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I once sat and eaten loads of seeds that was in pea type pods. Went home to my mum and said I have been eating peas in the pod off a bush. I was fine after! How long ago did he eat them?

I'm sure NHS direct will have a tree surgeon on call.....

Especially if it's a trunk call....

I'll get me coat...

I once sat and eaten loads of seeds that was in pea type pods. Went home to my mum and said I have been eating peas in the pod off a bush. I was fine after! How long ago did he eat them?

hi was about 4 hours ago

By the time you have logged on to the forum and written this post, You could have rang a doctor, That would have been the most sensible thing to do. If it had been poison you would have wasted valuable time posting. Seems that many are not very sensible and must ask a forum what to do rather than a doctor.

By the time you have logged on to the forum and written this post, You could have rang a doctor, That would have been the most sensible thing to do. If it had been poison you would have wasted valuable time posting. Seems that many are not very sensible and must ask a forum what to do rather than a doctor.

thank you for that valuble comment,