Cheryl Cole what do you think of her ?

cheryl cole is on everything these days, papers, mags, tv, but i cant see what the fuss is about to be honest, a lot of hype if u ask me

Wish they would put her boat race on toilet paper !

We used to get a box of ring tailed lemurs, or squirrels if the lemurs were out of season, then tie them in a hemp bag and suspend it from the light fitting. It was Geoff's job to open the bag just enough for one animal to escape at a time. While he did that I would get an oar made of the finest hickory (available on Amazon) and oil it up with I can't believe it's not butter, or if that was out of season we would use lard. Then as the critters fell I would see how many I could bash to pieces in five minutes using no more than one stroke of the oar. This was made more difficult by having a hungry rat in a copper bowl tied to my shaved scalp and a dishonest bee seletaped to my right nipple. It might sound cruel but the alternative for these creatures was the sex trade and we considered it a blessing,. anyway my personal best was 47.8.

What has this got to do with post about Cheryl Cole?

We used to get a box of ring tailed lemurs, or squirrels if the lemurs were out of season, then tie them in a hemp bag and suspend it from the light fitting. It was Geoff's job to open the bag just enough for one animal to escape at a time. While he did that I would get an oar made of the finest hickory (available on Amazon) and oil it up with I can't believe it's not butter, or if that was out of season we would use lard. Then as the critters fell I would see how many I could bash to pieces in five minutes using no more than one stroke of the oar. This was made more difficult by having a hungry rat in a copper bowl tied to my shaved scalp and a dishonest bee seletaped to my right nipple. It might sound cruel but the alternative for these creatures was the sex trade and we considered it a blessing,. anyway my personal best was 47.8.
I think you need a visit to middlewood for some treatment :huh:

She knows what she wants and goes for it and gets it.

Like Posh Beckham, pictures of her are everywhere and I've seen enough.

Like Posh Beckham, pictures of her are everywhere and I've seen enough.

I'd like to see more......:hihi:

I'd like to see more......:hihi:

Nah, the Posh one's too thin nowadays, I like my women with a bit of meat on their bones!

Nah, the Posh one's too thin nowadays, I like my women with a bit of meat on their bones!

I was meaning Cheryl. I agree with seeing less of Posh (not that there's much to see of her).