11 aside football required

hi..my names james and im looking for a new sunday 11 aside team...i am 19 years of age and ready for a new challenge...i play to a very high standard and have won managers player of the year on more than 3 occasions ...last season i had an introduction into senior football from under 18s with cadburys fc..even though we had a poor season i didnt feel i was out of my depth ...i play both flanks quite easily and even had a stint up front...i just want an opportunity to play some good football..contact me at anytime to arrange a trial ...and ill get back to you...cheers

loads of new/established teams looking for players on the other thread mate, at the top of the football section!

Hi James,

PM sent with some info.

Cheers

Simon.

Hi Simon,

Can you send me some information too please.

many thanks

Raz

Hi I'm manager of new under 21 side norton oaks we are needing new players for next season and training this sunday if you are interested

Hi I'm manager of new under 21 side norton oaks we are needing new players for next season and training this sunday if you are interested

Slats is this for the new u21 league? I got an email about that today from the f.a

Hi Raz,

PM'd you with some info

Regards

Simon.

yeah mate it is for the new under 21 league just hard finding the players due to there being a limited pool of players and trying to find the best way of advertising.