Photographic outing

7pm is a difficult time for me, but I was thinking about coming because getting out is good for the soul.

Having read your post though Barry, I'll be giving this a miss I think. Have fun (if that is allowed).

7pm is a difficult time for me, but I was thinking about coming because getting out is good for the soul.

Having read your post though Barry, I'll be giving this a miss I think. Have fun (if that is allowed).

My Post ?....

My Post ?....

So, no ShirleyF - is that not Barry? I get confused!

So, no ShirleyF - is that not Barry? I get confused!

I got mixed up with you there as I am called Barry too lol...

PLEASE don't tell me you cannot come, I don't care. Just tell me if you are coming and I will wait around for you. Having fun is very much down to the people attending the meeting. If you feel you cannot have fun then I feel sorry for you.

Having said that, I see this thread spiraling into the same old moaning, bitchy post that so many do. I am being pragmatic, if you want to come meet some fellow photographers and have a laugh, then come along,.

ps. My name is Barry, I go under a pseudonym. Is your real name Number Six

Edited by shirleyF

Sorry i cant make it :hihi::rant:

PLEASE don't tell me you cannot come, I don't care. Just tell me if you are coming and I will wait around for you. Having fun is very much down to the people attending the meeting. If you feel you cannot have fun then I feel sorry for you.

Having said that, I see this thread spiraling into the same old moaning, bitchy post that so many do. I am being pragmatic, if you want to come meet some fellow photographers and have a laugh, then come along,.

ps. My name is Barry, I go under a pseudonym. Is your real name Number Six

I was trying to suggest that the attitude you display in your posts might be a contributing factor in the lack of attendance. I don't know you as a person, I know you as a poster on here, and your posts don't read as though they are written by the sort of happy go lucky, pleasant, calm person I'd choose to spend my leisure time with.

My name is not Number 6. I know your real name is Barry, because that's how people refer to you on here - I thought that was how you'd prefer to be addressed as a result. Apologies if that is not the case.

Enjoy your photography. I doubt I'll ever come and take pictures with you.

Apologies also for posting on this thread without saying I am coming. If you don't want people to do that, don't ask them questions.

I wonder whether ShirleyF will be on his tod again like Botanical Gardens? With an attitude like his i would say it's quite likely :-)

I'm not the one with the attitude. You are. Out of the 330 people to view this thread, the only ones to post are the whiners . This puts everyone else off and you miserable few spoil it for the rest. If you have nothing positive to say, say nothing.

If anyone wants to turn up on Friday 20th. feel free and we can go for a drink afterwards and have a chat and get to know each other.

I'll almost certainly come if its not lashing it down

I was trying to suggest that the attitude you display in your posts might be a contributing factor in the lack of attendance. I don't know you as a person, I know you as a poster on here, and your posts don't read as though they are written by the sort of happy go lucky, pleasant, calm person I'd choose to spend my leisure time with.

My name is not Number 6. I know your real name is Barry, because that's how people refer to you on here - I thought that was how you'd prefer to be addressed as a result. Apologies if that is not the case.

Enjoy your photography. I doubt I'll ever come and take pictures with you.

Apologies also for posting on this thread without saying I am coming. If you don't want people to do that, don't ask them questions.

number six, I cannot agree with you more, Barry or Shirley whatever his/her name is has got an awful attitude problem, all I did was make a lighthearted comment with no malice intended and got my head snapped off and told not to post unless I was intending to go on the meet up:rant:, well Shirley I think you have little or no chance of people wanting to go on your outings as it seems that you think its some type of military exercise ! if we turned up late would you make us do 100 press ups ? think about it, you only get whingers as you call them answering your posts because no one with any sense would come on your photo trips because your attitude stinks. And as for keeping shtum, DONT THINK SO, I am allowed to post on any thread I like as long as I keep to forum rules. BARRY(knighthawk) you organise an outing and I will do my best to come and join you as ime sure many more will, as for shirleyF your just a loser:mad:

I'll almost certainly come if its not lashing it down

good luck:rolleyes: