Leeds Re-Ignite interest in Monty?

we'll probably hang onto Morgan & Cresswell so i think we'll have enough to hold our own for the scrap of Division One.

Wouldnt Morgan and Cresswell be among the high earners that Adams was refering to in tonights star ,when he said that there are certain players who wont be here next season ,as we have to slash the wage bill. ?

I would have thought ,along with Evans, Simmonson, Montgomery , they would be among the big earners .

well i wouldnt be sad to see Cresswell or Simmonson. Simmo has got to be one of the worst keepers ever to play for United and Ive seen some crap ones having watched United since the late 60s

well i wouldnt be sad to see Cresswell or Simmonson. Simmo has got to be one of the worst keepers ever to play for United and Ive seen some crap ones having watched United since the late 60s

lol now that is honesty m8, Wednesdays haven't had much better..

lol now that is honesty m8, Wednesdays haven't had much better..

There has been some garbage who have worn the No 1 jersey at Hillsbro over the years. Seeing Chris Woods between the sticks hardly filled you with confidence . How that bloke ever Played for England beggars belief.

It's a hard one to predict whether United would be better or worse with Monty. Some fans think he is rubbish and others think he is the heart of the team.

And he isn't on 15k. Probably 7 or 8 max and not forgetting most players will be taking an automatic pay cut anyway with relegation clauses in the contract.

It's a hard one to predict whether United would be better or worse with Monty. Some fans think he is rubbish and others think he is the heart of the team.

And he isn't on 15k. Probably 7 or 8 max and not forgetting most players will be taking an automatic pay cut anyway with relegation clauses in the contract.

i think monty is an ok player. playing for a decent team and with good coaching he has great potential. thats why i think a move to leeds will be good for monty.

There has been some garbage who have worn the No 1 jersey at Hillsbro over the years. Seeing Chris Woods between the sticks hardly filled you with confidence . How that bloke ever Played for England beggars belief.

Unless he was playing against the Blades. I think the best matches of his career were against us ! :rant:

Unless he was playing against the Blades. I think the best matches of his career were against us ! :rant:

you sure your not thinking of pressman there? as for monty he will be a big loss for you surely, will be interesting to see his replacement if there is one

you sure your not thinking of pressman there? as for monty he will be a big loss for you surely, will be interesting to see his replacement if there is one

Yes i was :blush:

Glad it was a SWFC player i got wrong and not my own :hihi: