Quorn food and stomach pain/cramps

has anyone had any symtoms like stomach cramps and stomach ache after eating quorn food ?. i have ibs and i think quorn food is triggering my ibs, giving me bad stomach pains and aches, obviously iam stopping eating quorn products. just wonderd if any one had similar symptoms.

do you have an egg sensitivity? Quorn has egg in it, so I have to be careful how often I eat it.

there are some people who get these symptoms every time they eat Quorn, and others who only get it occasionally.

MY ex has a very bad reaction to Quorn, every time he has eaten it, but, saying that, hHe also reacts badly to mushrooms, as well, and Quorn is a mycoprotein (derived from fungi)

do you have an egg sensitivity? Quorn has egg in it, so I have to be careful how often I eat it.

there are some people who get these symptoms every time they eat Quorn, and others who only get it occasionally.

MY ex has a very bad reaction to Quorn, every time he has eaten it, but, saying that, hHe also reacts badly to mushrooms, as well, and Quorn is a mycoprotein (derived from fungi)

thanks for your answer. i dont think i have an egg sensitiviy.

Quorn made me very ill as well, terrible pain, sickness the whole package (without going into too much detail :hihi: ) and it was all on a grand scale I don't think that I have ever been so ill with my Tummy, I know without doubt it was the Quorn.

I don't have egg allergy or mushroom allergy, if you look on the net you may be surprised to find how common this sort of reaction to Quorn really is :|

I think your stomach has good taste and is rejecting it ?

I eat quorn in some form at least three times a week and have never had a problem. I have heard of is affecting some people in this way before though-you're obviously one of the unlucky ones :(