Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

So they did find it, so who cares how and where? If they found it, they found it!

Same as the fact they killed Bin Laden, who cares how or about the details, he's dead and that's what all this is about.

You've thought they might have found the blackbox flight recorders also but they claim they didn't ,there are witnesses that say they did find at least one though,all down to who you believe I suppose.

Who reported Binny was armed and used his wife as a human shield ?

who claimed and confirmed he had seen it happen live by video feed ?

The same folk that tell us we are daft not to accept the DNA results as final proof. No thanks.

A theory, how unique.:roll::roll::roll::roll:

A theory, how unique.:roll::roll::roll::roll:

If I mean theory then I'll say so ,if it's what I believe I will say so.

How about it then..Plausible ? (the theory)

Edited by vResistance

So the 30th biggest airport on planet did not have CCTV , hence why some of the hijackers were not filmed at the airports ,

Is that what you are saying ?

who me?... lost me

Someone has released it. Just a matter of time.

More lies.

Conspiracy theorists have uncovered that in that famous photo taken in the Situations Room with Obama and his staff allegedly watching live action of the mission to kill Bin Laden, they were really watching something else:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/dobermann_100/PRincessBeatrice.jpg

They must take us for mugs!

ever watched Press TV.... thats a news channel

totally opposite to sky news

theres 2 sides to every story then theres the truth :suspect:

i try not to believe one news source,

I have two CNN channels, domestic and international, plus CNN Headline News (three CNN in all), MSNBC, KABC, Fox News, BBC World News, Public Broadcasting Station News (totally independent from any other channels),

CNBC, CSPAN, Fox business News, Bloomberg Business News and although they may vary when it comes to political views the major international news does not differ very much, only in respect to some channels getting hot off the desk news a little ahead of the other channels.

Never heard of Press News.

PressTV is owned by the Islamic Republic of Iran. The protests in Iran last year didn't happen apparently, and now, as I type, they are probably deciding on the official Iranian "truth" about what happened to Bin Laden.

:roll:

the big 6 control the main media... hardly a fair share is it?

http://la.indymedia.org/news/2003/04/47530.php

You stick to Press TV then. If you think there's 2 sides to every story, are the Blades really relegated?

:hihi:

So you just believe what you want to,or are told by the government/media ?

Right, I have a theory to throw in the mix.

Bin'laden was under house arrest by the Pakistan authorities because they knew he wasn't guilty of the crimes of which he was accused and had no chance of a fair trial by the western war machine so were in fact protecting him for all the right reasons while ensuring he didn't get up to no good.

All in one sentence.

Hey v all the usual so called conspiracy debunkers were them selves promoting conspiracy last night ,

It's a new one too me , but apperantly halibut and others were trying to convince islam is trying to control or take over the planet !

Hence why binny attacked USA

Can you shed some light on this ?

When someone answers the questions I asked a few pages ago and in recent posts I might take their 'theories' seriously.

World domination of Islam, everybody submit to it. Nothing less. That's why they want to kill the infidel.

How odd. None of my muslim friends think in the way you describe.

Maybe you're confusing flipping idiots with muslims?

this is not a nation of liars and fools

Yes it is.

Bush was/is a liar.

The people who voted for him were fools.

Sounds more like what Saddam used to get up to or what they do in Iran and Syria to their own people

Though the US have employed the exact same tactics against their "enemies".

Syria doesnt have a western backed dictator either.

And look how disparagingly you speak of the Syrians:rolleyes:

Sounds more like what Saddam used to get up to or what they do in Iran and Syria to their own people

If the old man says to her dont show your face, and she does she gets slapped around a bit

Why do you keep perpetuating the same old lies?

may fave quote to believe is not to know..

that doesn't seem to make any sense. is it one of those so deep... things?

It does... If you rely on belief, then you don't know the facts (facts and belief often contradict each other).

this is what you said in post 338===ever watched Press TV.... thats a news channel

totally opposite to sky news

theres 2 sides to every story then theres the truth

i try not to believe one news source,

but, ok. my bad if i got what you were trying to say wrong.

Sky News = one side.

Press TV = another side.

And the truth is somewhere between the two;).

what difference does it make?

Quite a lot if that is how it has been reported in the US, as it is a lie, which beggars the question ... What else has the US press lied about to it's peoples?

NBC News just off the desk.

A day and half late, and two days after a differing version had been issued. The US only changed their version after reports emerged from Pakistan that the US version was incorrect (using his wife as a shield etc).

Bin Laden was located hiding out in Afghanistan with his followers.

No. The US believe that to be the case.

Saddam refused to make it clear he had no WMDs. Big mistake which cost him. Thought at the time was that he might just be temped to sell same to Al Qaeda

You nasty little liar.

Saddam was complying with the US inspectors, the head of the inspectors had said there was no evidence of any WMDs. It was obvious to the rest of the world that this was (and is) a lie.

The US invaded Iraq to implement regime change, no other reason.

he didn't stand trial; he wasn't made to take responsibility for his crimes; he didn't explain his actions; he didn't have a chance to talk about his motives

Maybe the US administration were afraid that if they were to capture him and put him on trial he would have spoke about how he was funded and supplied by the FBI? Thus implicating them in something far more insidious?

Paper survived, people on the floors above and below survived so why wouldn't a small passport survive?

How many survivors from the planes were there?

How do you know what I believe?

Because you said you didn't care about the facts, simply that they had found something (even though it may have been found in a hotel room in Mexico).

They were never in the US and certainly not at the airport. The actual hijackers were four or five in number but the 13 were part of the operation, might have even planned and financed it. They became known to authotities after the act

Let me get this straight , Harleyman first claimed all hijackers were Saudi : incorrect .

Now claims there were only 4 to 5 hijackers involved ?

When a false version of events is given the story will always change ,

This is used by the police when interviewing suspects ,

The government also changes it stories when giving its version of events

How odd. None of my muslim friends think in the way you describe.

Maybe you're confusing flipping idiots with muslims?

I wasn't responding about your friends, unless your friends are Al-Quaida terrorists. :suspect:

You are definately the ultimate champion of multi-quote replies. Respect.

Edited by mj.scuba

Sky News = one side.

Press TV = another side.

And the truth is somewhere between the two;).

Apparently so.

Sky News = Riots in Iran.

Press TV = No riots in Iran.

The truth is that somebody got angry when a bloke knocked over his drink.

:hihi: