Should pictures of Bin Laden's corpse be released?

If he was shot in the head he is probably unrecognisable.

depends what bullets are used i think etc... small entry holes large exit holes... so maybe his face is intact and he has no rear of the skull

who knows they wont show

correct, a lot of paper survived from offices etc...

but whats the odds of the passport of a hijacker surving when it was at the center of a massive explosion with jet fuel and then survive the collapse..

obviously you are taking the wee wee :loopy:

What are the odds it DIDN'T survive, there was no massive explosion, it was quite a slow thing to happen, when the plane hit a huge steel and concrete structure I imagine all the contents and parts of the plane went in every direction (path of least resistance) so for something small like a passport to survive is just as likely as anything else. Paper survived, people on the floors above and below survived so why wouldn't a small passport survive?

Nope we shouldn't have. That is down to opinion though, but personally it started out looking for WMD's and Binny but that was a tiny part of it, it went on to getting all of the Al Qaeda from operating within and from Afghanistan, which they've done, and then up until they leave in 2013 it's been rebuilding the nation because when attacking taliban forces they destroyed houses (they had to) and so if they just left then, people would have a go at them for making a mess and not clearing it up! Yet when they stay and help, still people aren't happy with it!

Al Qaeda? who are they... thats just a tag developed by the media.. the group does not exist

Al Qaeda was a CIA database from the 70s not a terrorist organization, you cant join..

The IRA is a terrorist group not Al Qaeda

depends what bullets are used i think etc... small entry holes large exit holes... so maybe his face is intact and he has no rear of the skull

who knows they wont show

From what they've said I've gathered they didn't use really large bullets but they were powerful (obviously) and they are used to be effective, so a bullet to the head is gonna make a mess. It might not have been a single bullet either, could have been 2 or 3.

Al Qaeda? who are they... thats just a tag developed by the media.. the group does not exist

Al Qaeda was a CIA database from the 70s not a terrorist organization, you cant join..

The IRA is a terrorist group not Al Qaeda

I don't know the details on that. But whatever the case, Al Qaeda is a group of people, it started off as like a small group headed by Binny and everything was operated from there, but as it's grown outwards it now operates all over the world and Binny had less power over what happened.

What are the odds it DIDN'T survive, there was no massive explosion, it was quite a slow thing to happen, when the plane hit a huge steel and concrete structure I imagine all the contents and parts of the plane went in every direction (path of least resistance) so for something small like a passport to survive is just as likely as anything else. Paper survived, people on the floors above and below survived so why wouldn't a small passport survive?

and the odds of that... its not just paper is it... we are talking about a direct link to an alledged hijacker...

I don't know the details on that. But whatever the case, Al Qaeda is a group of people, it started off as like a small group headed by Binny and everything was operated from there, but as it's grown outwards it now operates all over the world and Binny had less power over what happened.

lol :loopy::loopy::loopy:

no its not go check your facts and then argue...

its not a group you cant join, its a name used as a tag by the media

and the odds of that... its not just paper is it... we are talking about a direct link to an alledged hijacker...

That doesn't affect the odds in any way what so ever, it has just as much chance as a book or someone elses passport of surviving.

Ok then, if they are lying about the passport they found, prove that they didn't find it.

That doesn't affect the odds in any way what so ever, it has just as much chance as a book or someone elses passport of surviving.

Ok then, if they are lying about the passport they found, prove that they didn't find it.

never said they didnt find it... they did.. but exactly how and where is another question...

lol :loopy::loopy::loopy:

no its not go check your facts and then argue...

its not a group you cant join, its a name used as a tag by the media

I don't care if it's a tag for the people or if michael jackson gave them the name, the tag the media put on them or whatever references to the group of people that Osama headed.

I know you can't just join, but either way in popular culture that is how everyone sees it, so when I reference it on a informal forum everyone knows what I'm talking about when I reference them

never said they didnt find it... they did.. but exactly how and where is another question...

So they did find it, so who cares how and where? If they found it, they found it!

Same as the fact they killed Bin Laden, who cares how or about the details, he's dead and that's what all this is about.

I don't care if it's a tag for the people or if michael jackson gave them the name, the tag the media put on them or whatever references to the group of people that Osama headed.

I know you can't just join, but either way in popular culture that is how everyone sees it, so when I reference it on a informal forum everyone knows what I'm talking about when I reference them

so your not bothered about what you believe being factual? strange!!