Aldi speedy checkouts

go somewhere else where you can pay for the luxury of holding everyone up.

M&S has the slowest checkouts in the world

I wish they would adopt this approach at Morrisons there staff seem to be on long term go slow!!

I like the "quick" approach. I hate waiting in the queue and so appreciate anything the shop do to speed it up. You can pack your goods at the back of the shop or as you're putting them into the car. If you put boxes in the car boot, you can transfer your shopping into them from the trolley.

I once saw someone get banned from Netto for not following the rules! :hihi:

I like the "pay at pump" facility at Morrisons petrol station, because I don't like waiting. I've walked out of a few shops recently because I just can't be bothered to wait. I have no patience sometimes.

The pay at pump thing is great, except when I'd filled up , paid and was ready to go within a few minutes, to find the car in front was empty, and the driver was stood yakking with on of the staff over in the doorway!

I do my shopping at Aldi and Asda and one of the main reasons is due to the way they operate their tills.

At Asda they wait until you are completley packed up before asking you to pay (I like this approach as I can pack my things in an orderly fashion and no chance of egg's been broken).

At Aldi I can place everything back in my trolley and pack again in an orderly fashion.

When I shop at other supermarkets I often feel rushed either by the cashier or by the person behind me. Some may argue that Aldi is rushed but I don't mind re-packing.

I think Aldi isn't as cheap but I always spend less here as there's not as much crap to fill your trolley with or silly offers making you buy three of something which you never wanted one of. It's great for the basic shop of fruit, veg, cereal etc.

I love the self service tills, but often hate the people who spend twice aslong trying to use them, i'll stand in the que listening to the robot constantley repeating please remove last item.....grrrrr

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the way aldi checkout staff rush your shopping through ? there is no need to do it so quickly, I always try to put my purchases straight into carrier bags in the trolley and I am not slow. When staff tell me to put my shopping back in the trolley and then repack over on the shelf I always contest it and they say its our policy ! But its MY shopping. I suppose they want to do it as fast as they can so others are not waiting as long but surely everyone expects to wait for a while, its a supermarket afterall.

Go to M&S pay more money take your time i personally dont't like to hang around at the end of a till.:loopy:

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the way aldi checkout staff rush your shopping through ? there is no need to do it so quickly, I always try to put my purchases straight into carrier bags in the trolley and I am not slow. When staff tell me to put my shopping back in the trolley and then repack over on the shelf I always contest it and they say its our policy ! But its MY shopping. I suppose they want to do it as fast as they can so others are not waiting as long but surely everyone expects to wait for a while, its a supermarket afterall.

Have it delivered.

glad sombody put this i did my shopping there few weeks ago same situation they asked me to put into trolly i said no and continued to put into bags i was keeping up with the checkout lady

then supervisour told me to put into trolly i left the hole lot on converiuor and half in trolly and walked out of shop maybe they will learn its my shopping my money my choice

was around £170 worth maybe next time they say nothing we will see

£170 worth at Aldi!!! That's about 4 trolley loads

£170 worth at Aldi!!! That's about 4 trolley loads

Thats what I thought when I saw that. :hihi:

Have it delivered.

From aldi?

Aldi speedy checkout short for shoplifters root.