Help with finding obscure electric part??

Hi everyone,

I am needing a replacement power cable for a heat press I use. I do not know of another piece of equipment that uses one the same size. It is similar to those you would get going into a pc, the triangular ones with the three pins, however it is rectangular instead.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a replacement lead of this type? I'm stumped!

Cheers guys

Try Bradwells on abbeydale road - just down from abbeydale pics. or the electrucal shop on wicker I cant remember its name.

Try Bradwells on abbeydale road - just down from abbeydale pics. or the electrucal shop on wicker I cant remember its name.

Maplins.

But they are expensive.

The electrical shop on the Wicker is Sismans. Its an Aladins Cave of obscure stuff. If neither Sismans nor Bardwells have what you're after, you might have trouble getting one.

Thanks for all your help everyone!

Can you post a picture of what you want Lee?

Unfortunately none of these guys have ever even heard of it, although I did manage to find the proper name, it's a C19 lead apparently. If anyone can help with that it'd be amazing, but I know it's a long shot! Thanks for the suggestions so far, much appreciated.

Edit - I'll try to get a picture on...

Unfortunately none of these guys have ever even heard of it, although I did manage to find the proper name, it's a C19 lead apparently. If anyone can help with that it'd be amazing, but I know it's a long shot! Thanks for the suggestions so far, much appreciated.

Does it just have an ordinary mains plug on the other end?

Couldn't find how to add the image on the page, but stuck it on Photbucket, here's the link...

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/tt5/pepweiser/?action=view&current=DSC_0162.jpg

So you want the socket..not the lead? Sorry I'll rephrase that..you want the bit on your press not the leads from the wall socket? Or do you want the lead?

Like this:

http://www.dcdi.co.uk/product/66/power-monitoring/256/rewireable-sockets/909/iec-c19-re-wireable-trailing-socket

Google turns them up quite easily