Natural products for arthritis

Has anyone had any success with alternative or herbal remedies for arthritis, both osteo and inflammatory. Am very keen to avoid the NSAIDS and stronger medication route. I have tried glucosamine in the past but with little effect.

aloe vera is supposed to be quite effective

Hi, I have just posted a similar thing on another thread. But I actually stock an ointment made with Rosemary which is a great natural anti inflammatory and stimulates the circulation helping sore and stiff joints. Have a look and let me know what you think :)

http://www.pure-enough.co.uk/shop/care/rosemary-ointment

Probably way too late but as I've only just joined !!! Aloe vera drinking gel, which comes with glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin and added vitamin C seems to help people with the symptoms from oste arthritis.

Again late but going to add.

My mum had amazing results with a product called GMO, along with a very strict diet for six weeks, she was in terrible pain the first few days but after tha the results were amazing.

Dee

Glucosomine with condratin (Spelling?) supplements are supposed to be good. My mum swears by them.

Glucosomine with condratin (Spelling?) supplements are supposed to be good. My mum swears by them.

thirded (or fourthed?!) for glucosamine and chondroitin as being a great product for oste arthiritis, incidentally many gp's are now taking patients off such products, due to cost.

I have taken nearly all the products mentioned on this thread, but must warn people that some can cause stomach upset.

The only one that has made a difference to me is Collagen capsules,and is stomach friendly at the same time.

There is an excellent anti-inflammatory product from Nutri, its not cheap I'm afraid! Its called Ultrainflammax

I have taken nearly all the products mentioned on this thread, but must warn people that some can cause stomach upset.

The only one that has made a difference to me is Collagen capsules,and is stomach friendly at the same time.

Is that for osteo or Rheumatoid Arthritis?

I have had amazing results with aloe vera drinking gel, contact me now if you would like to try it too. I have gone from walkmg down the stairs in pain with,my knees to pain free supple joints in just 2 months. I am now enjoying life and my hobbies such as walking with ease. I can helpmyounto feel as good as i do. PM me or ring 07896908815

Is that for osteo or Rheumatoid Arthritis?

Osteo arthritis is caused through wear and tear on the joints, but it can relieve both conditions. You have to take all the supplements for a least 4 months, before any benefit is felt, and even then some people will feel no difference.