Megsons wants 6 players in the summer

I also think Hinds, and sedgwick will be on their way

Spurr, Potter and Heffernen might be some who are surplus to requirements.

yes he's up and coming, only a young lad, reminds me of shuan wright phillips, but could be better.

like i say, he's at liverpool so not sure if the wages will be high, bit he's only young so might be worth a look. I think he also played for england U17s

Yeah looks good left sided player or centre mid did ok for notts county bagged a couple only 18. Came on for Liverpool against northampton in the cup.

I think we will sign Jones, would like us to look at tubbs and mcfadzeon at Crawley but both will be on decent money

Edited by Owl84

Spurr, Potter and Heffernen might be some who are surplus to requirements.

I think we have also seen the last of Daniel Jones and O`Conner .

I think we have also seen the last of Daniel Jones and O`Conner .

I'd like us to keep O'conner me, he's good backup and has done a job in recent games when he's been called upon.

I'd like us to keep O'conner me, he's good backup and has done a job in recent games when he's been called upon.

It sounds like Meggo wants to keep Miller . Coke has vanished into thin air ,so looks like he isnt in Megsons plans . He started off well ,but is too injury prone .

Young Palmer has come back into the side ,and looks one for next season .

As ive said on another thread , im praying Meggo can sweet talk Mick McCarthy into letting us keep Batth on a season long loan next year. That boy is class ,and if we can sign Rob Jones on a permenant deal i think we have a solid partnership there .

As ive said on another thread , im praying Meggo can sweet talk Mick McCarthy into letting us keep Batth on a season long loan next year. That boy is class ,and if we can sign Rob Jones on a permenant deal i think we have a solid partnership there .

Both are excellent for this league, i'd love Batth especially, he's a real talent.

A good mixture also an old head with a young whipper snapper.

Both are excellent for this league, i'd love Batth especially, he's a real talent.

A good mixture also an old head with a young whipper snapper.

Their arrival has definatly seen an upturn in results ,and a tightening up at the back with less goals conceded.

Im confident that we could Get Jones in the summer , and as far as Batth is concerned ,it all depends on what Mick McCarthy has planned for him.

I have no idea who we are going to sign, but would have loved to have seen us sign Le Fondre and St Ledger when we was rumoured to be intrested. They would have both been fantastic signings.

what happened to R. france he was on trail for us then signed for utd and not really heard of him since does anyone know of his where abouts???????:huh::huh::huh:

what happened to R. france he was on trail for us then signed for utd and not really heard of him since does anyone know of his where abouts???????:huh::huh::huh:

Couldn't play on grass

MM backs meggers hunt for new blood, and says one of the 6 player meggers wants is already at the club on loan

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/milan_supports_megson_hunt_1_3348332

I was thinking after reading that article this morning , who the loan player already at the club is. It can only be either Mellor of Rob Jones , as Danny Batth is very highly rated by Wolves ,and under a long contract there.

For me , id love to Megson try and sign Both Mellor and Rob Jones on permenant deals. This comment by Mandaric raises more questions then answers.

1/ are both Mellor and Jones available to sign on a permenant basis ?

2/ Does Megson rate them both highly enough to want them ,but one of them wont be available for a full transfer. ?

3/ If they are BOTH available for transfer , which one is it he wants on a permenant deal .?

Both players parent clubs , preston and scunny will be playing in league 1 with us next season ,and its well known Preston off loaded Mellor last summer as they couldnt afford his wages .

With a big loss in revenue caused by their relegation , i really cant see Preston being able to afford to keep him at Deepdale next season ,seeing as they couldnt afford him this season. So my feeling is , if Megson wanted him , as long as his wage demands wern`t crazy , we can get him .

Ive no idea of Rob Jones contract situation at Scunny . Did they release him on loan due to cash flow problems ? ,or maybe he`s just not wanted there ,or out of contract in the summer.

In fullness of time all will become clear , but is now clear Megson will only be going for one of them ,for whatever reason that may be.